Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

not his type of thing.he likes to make good films lol

harrigansig.jpg

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 18 years ago

Actually, it must of been hard for Paul, considering that was the very first AVP movie in history... of course it was going to have some, if not a lot of flaws. Hell, the numerous Basketball leagues in that past failed until coming up with the NBA, and the NBA now is loved by millions... it's isn't Paul's fault, after all... in my opinion, it was just a good movie with some problems in it. Besides, HE isn't the one that people thought was stupid, it was AVP that people thought was stupid. Besides, look at his other movies. Tell me he's a bad director after viewing them.

Do you like Peanut Butter?
00Bloo_sig05.PNG

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

well after solider and resdient evil yea i still say he is a bad director. but he can do good if he tries (event horizon)

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

Crow, Undefined, 18 years ago

Shame they can't just get Ridley Scott to direct it...

45324912.jpg

PsxMeUP, Undefined, 18 years ago

The article was taken down. Check it out...

"Well, I must have gotten someone's attention.
This morning, as I was driving to a meeting in Santa Monica, the phone rang. Checked the caller ID. "GRANDE ROJO." So of course I picked up, and it's Harry, asking me if Fox has been in touch yet.

Turns out, they contacted Roland, our business guy, to pass along the good ol' cease-and-desist. Now, this is a sticky area because although I discussed their work, I did not actually publish their work, a distinction some people seem to miss. Discussion of anything is fair game. Fox seemed particularly upset, though, saying that it was unfair of us to review a first draft, and that they aren't even sure they're going to make or release the film right now. Of course, they announced a release date for next summer, which would suggest that they have to start filming soon, and I seriously doubt they're going to redevelop the entire property from zero at this point."

Hive_Tyrant, Undefined, 17 years ago

well i really think we all should (every member of this site or get help from other avp fan sites) should pitch in making a script for avp2 review it edit it, read it and see how it is. if we all agree with it we send it to fox (but save a copy of it to be on the safe side).and see if they like it. who agrees with me?
I CALL MAKING A TOPIC OF IT!!!!!!!

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Please don't revive old threads. This is three months old. Anyway, AvP2 is probably allready being written by some stupid, non-fan hollywood writer.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

Hive_Tyrant, Undefined, 17 years ago

d@mn you could be right but i just finished posting my topic.