Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

The first time that 'Dead man' (gangster/drug attick) tried to say the password but the drugs got to him and he said it wrong then on his second try he said it right and he says "Bring out the dead" which is the password to get into the church in the middle of the city which is where the 'Dead Man' hid out.

i love that game,the most free roaming levels are "copy cat" "Dead man walking" "Under the gun" and my favorite, "Skin trade" very fun missions..some of the levels that were flash backs of the 1930's-40's were also fun when u were a unexperienced hunter with not so high tech weapons..just talking about this game makes me wanna play it again..

btw,my fav costume is The City Hunter..the pred2 costume,i love predator2

coryscarfacev2.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Mhm. Turn around is one of them. By the way, what's the password? For Dead Man Walking? No, I already know how to get it (hence me saying I beat the game), but do you know what he actually says?

00Blo_sig9.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

Stalker you forgot some of the vocal mimicry, like some times you can hear "want some candy" and i think "turn around".

black.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

I'd say that the game was defenintly fun, & just being able to play as a pred was great, although I would've liked it quite a bit more if the preds hadn't been based around the AVP design so much, even the "jungle & city hunter" costumes which were based around the first 2 preds, still didn't quite do justice to their original counterparts. Also the sfx were almost entirely based from the AVP preds, there is 1 & 1/2 original predator sound effects in the game as far as I can recall (the 1/2 being that the predator's vocal mimicry roar was from the original movie, but only the first 1/2 of the sound effect was used).

The weapons were fun to use, although a few of them seemed more like a gladiator's weapon that something a predator would use (the maul), & the plasmacaster was pitifully underpowered unless fully charged, & even then lacked the stopping power that it had in the movies. The biggest downfall of the game though in my opinion was the AI. If predators r supposed to hunt the deadliest creatures in the world, then why can't someone hear me when I'm tearing their buddy in half 2 feet behind them? It feels like ur hunting walking bullseyes rather than intelligent prey.

Overall, CJ was a decent enough game, although nowhere near as brilliant as AVP2 for PC. Although let down by some big flaws, it's still a decent enough game, let's just hope that the developers will learn from their mistakes in time for the next alien/predator game.

stalker.jpg

AVP_Kenny, Undefined, 17 years ago

ohh ok

bloodhuntersig-copy.jpg

AVSP, Undefined, 17 years ago

i have a qeustion......is there a diference on the preds looking??? i mean do they have other skills???

AVSP.jpg

No, the different suits dont have different abilities, but some suit have different heat vision colors like blue or red vision coloring.

bloodhuntersig-copy.jpg
Hunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aunt gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP

nice Black warrior i have play game out to i i love game and i like lvl Hunting Dark Blade clan 3 bad bloods last lvl is super you need kill aliens super cool and good game i hope next avp predator alien game better

in space no one can Hear you scream

Hive_Tyrant, Undefined, 17 years ago

I thought the game was pretty good I beat the game in 2 days. but you should be able to roam around more cause it's the city. But my favorite costumes and weapons were the ritual armor, darkblade armor,city hunter (wich was in predator 2), and bad blood. my favorite weapons were the glaive, spear gun, wrist blades,and (my personal fave), the maul. one time when i beat the game the next day the memory was dammaged and had to start all over again but i got all the costumes , weapons, atribute upgrades,and weapon upgrades.

Leandros8, Undefined, 16 years ago

I think it's quite good.one thing i hate is the camera.it just turns so much and gives u a bad angle to look at them.like Kurt Angle says"From this angle you suck!"(FYI i hate Kurt angle)any ways i hate it because theres no free roam.i so wish there was a free roam.and a chance to be like real life.i want to go araund,abduct a person at random,pick em up,look at em in different visions and let em go and leave em wondering"What the hell!"

rajan362, Undefined, 16 years ago

iv actully never played it but from wot iv heard its a good game : )
lol