FrozenAlien, Yautja, 18 years ago

To earn the Moderator title is hard work! Congradulations on this, you earned it :)

---------------------------
.::Frozen::Alien::.

00FA_sig04.5.PNG

-Bloo-, Yautja, 18 years ago

Congrats, dude. I know I don't know you, but it's like I know you from somewhere...

Do you like Peanut Butter?
00Bloo_sig05.PNG

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

Bloo- You do know me from some were.lol. Liqiud GFX.lol. I am RAH from there. :D

God over night it looks like a lot of people aproov.lol. I know it is not a moyor election thing but still the support I get from you peeps means a lot to me.

DD- Oh ye ... ummm it will be on it's way soon.lol. :P

Hyro-Sry but I am not permitted to say what goes on in there.

Death-Already started on the RPG and geting it ready. Just needs a date to start and promission of the big guys.lol.

Katam.jpg

.:Messageboard Rules:.

Nice going, Katam! Caongrats! Its nice you you got a moderator postition.

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

erm ...... lol i openly admitt to not liking Katam ...... noob .... but as far as being a mod here, there might just be no-one here that deserves that more .... have to say , it really should have happened a long time ago ..... before stalker in my opinion

Alien-sig.gif

navyspaz, Yautja, 18 years ago

>:( ^ I Like Katam, Hes one of my favorite people on this site.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

lol. Every one has the opinions about others. Yet lets keep them for MSN or other contacting means.lol.

Katam.jpg

.:Messageboard Rules:.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 18 years ago

Err, yeah... now I know, thanks. From the looks of everyone else's posts, yeah, you really deserved becoming a moderator!

Do you like Peanut Butter?
00Bloo_sig05.PNG

black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

well he was one of the 3 i expected to become one when stalker did.

black.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

AVPFREAK, Yautja, 18 years ago

Congrats Katam, if anyone here was gonna be the new mod I definitely thought you would be a perfect choice for the job. You're a faithful member and you care about this site a lot, so I know you'll do great.

Blood-Bath3.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

Damnit I'm gone for a little while and all this happens! Why didnt anyone warn me? lol jks congrats man. I was begining to wonder why you werent a mod already

DragonSigy.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Fear death for I am the reaper