avpunlimited, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Well no, but maybe a combanation of three weapons couls 20% arm plasma caster, dual shoulder micro missle launcher, and the pordable plasma cannon, but no not a plasma caster.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

AVPUSIG.jpg

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Empress is only in the game, and that pic looked like a queen to me. IF They ever put a Empres in the movies then its real :)

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

You could make the argument that the queen from AvP was an Empress due to her huge size.

deathdrop1.jpg

Cloaked_Hunter, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

noooo dd thats another reason for peeps to argue lol, but i tink if a predalien went against a a queen, the queen wud b more likly 2 win, but u nevr no, she cud hav a sort of heart attack lmao, n drop dead lmao.

CH.jpg

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

If the Predalien pounced right into the queens face it could do alot of damage :) remember Predaliens are nearly as tall as a queen.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

SHREDDERRR, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

queens gonna win cuz its older faster and stronger and abit taller than the predalien

what do you get with a toxin that re-animates dead bodies and a dead xenomorph

....ME!alienglomp.gif

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Well, Anderson did call his queen an empress, so out of a term of technicallity, the empress is a canon entry. But he switches the names around alot in the commentary, going from queen to empress, to queen to emperess so I'm not sure if you guys want to call it canon. Just listen to the commentary that has Anderson, the bishop playing guy (Isnt his name lance?) and the gal who played wood.

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10