FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

I can't imagine Yautja using scimitars.. I have to agree with Stalker, Predatoress, and Dragon07 on this one. They DO look like they can be used as weapons, and i saw that in Predator2.

---------------------------
.::Frozen::Alien::.

00FA_sig03.png

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Predator 2 sword looked like predator made to me. I had some screenshots of the scene but my comp crashed few months ago and I haven't had energy to take all the screenshots again lol

ForHonor.jpg

Would you love a monsterman, could you understand beauty of the beast?

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

not all swords would look bad on predator, I would like something like a really long scaraficial dagger or something, nothing like a knights sword or a katana.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

A knight's sword would look kinda stupid on Yautja.. especially Excalibur and SoulEdge. Sacrificial, like you said, would look really good..

00FA_sig03.png

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

^ :D yes. I never seen you on the site btw, yet you have 50 rank.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

she use to be on all the time,shes realy cool.but not to be mean,back on topic

.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

I joined somewhere in August, my internet started being stupid in the beginning of Novemeber, and it didn't start working until.. well, April this year.

back to topic/again

00FA_sig03.png

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Nightmare's Soul Edge would look awesome

but preds would prob just have a blade with bloodlets all down the back

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

Ok knight swords wouldnt look great with preds I agree unless they were fashioned in a way that looked like pred used them like with, I dunno spikes or something.

Oh and Ma..I mean Navyspaz please tell me you got nothing against the Katana cause:

1.THATS THE KINDA SWORD I USE!
2.they're still cool and if fashioned right preds could use them

oh and one more thing preds look like they would use something like broadswords or something. Speaking of broadswords (and I know this is off topic but I think this may be interesting or horrifing) DONT LIFT A BROAD SWORD WITH ONE HAND! I tried and I nearly killed 3 people and I gashed my leg open (right underneath the kneecap)

DragonSigy.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Fear death for I am the reaper

i think Sword is trophy Elder hold Sword as trophy i think

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

not ALL swords are smooth, there are actually many with quite unique desings that look like they would fit predator criteria. swords would be quite handy in hunts as some peeps have said before me, they would be good for close encounters. if they use wristblades i'm sure they use swords.

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF