Kidd, Yautja, 18 years ago

Predator blood can do so much for us humans. It may cure dozens of diseases that we have but yet again not. But one thing is for certain, their blood help us stupid humans live our lives out to it's fullest.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

navyspaz, Yautja, 18 years ago

They probley Capture them and use them, Have you seen all the weapons on concrete jungle made of animal bones?

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

Yeah. -becomes a smart mouth brat- Have you ever seen Scar salvage the Xeno's body to make lex a weapon and a shield?

They maybe trophies or they kill their prey and make those weapons out of their preys' bodies.

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

AJ4LIFE, Yautja, 18 years ago

anyway back on topic....sorry wat was we talking about, now i remember i think that the bone weapons were made to take on a tough opponent and cuase they lost thir weapons

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Veteran hunters can make their kills into anything they want. They can make a little GI Joe doll for their younglings so they can tear it up. But yeah, They can make weapons out of their dead prey. They don't capture them so they can kill them in cages, that'll not be the Honorable way to hunt. You have to have them in their habitat in their own health to make it a great hunt.

well i dont think anything else can be said about this topic, so it may as well be closed, unless anyone can argument against it

kidd tell tnd i am sorry i chose pred clan

black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

you know kidd i just made htis topic because i had a good idea but then i lost it, But you made the topic have alittle meaning, you too NavySpaz.

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

well thanks alot...LOL

Well BW, you have to look at the dark corners of the question, not the center most part. In the shadowy parts, you can find answers that stays hidden from the light.

OK AJ, I'll tell TDN about you. Just to let you know, that it's your decision, and you made it up.

thanks,

black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

Aj i got you confused with NAVYSPAZ in my last post. i meant thanx AJ.

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

thanks, well has anything got anything to say on the subject anymore