black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yes plants can get ill. Like oak trees get some kind of disease but i forget the name. If the tree gets it then you have to cut it down or something.

I have a feeling I know what you are going to say.

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

Basicly everything gets a disease. Did I start something in one of the other topics? Like that one with "How Long can Yautjas Live?" and then in one post I said "...there are diseases to overcome."

But yeah really. Everything can get sick. You can take a fully grown Xeno, a natural killing machine because it was made to do so, but if you take a human disease that is deadly. It can kill that poor creature.

Edit: But there is also an immunity system in everything. It'll help fight back harmful bacteria in the body. That is why we live our short dull lives on earth longer.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

GAAAAHH DARN DOUBLE POSTS!!! KILL IT!!! KILL THIS POST. IT'S KILLING ME!!! LMAO

Delete this double post.

AJ4LIFE, Undefined, 18 years ago

dont worry kidd, my mouse always does it, is it u or mouse or computer, sorry i forgot wat we were talking about, now i remember, so can plants get any form of illness

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

WHOA!!! If we talking about Animals? Go to the animals topic, if we are talking about illness come here.

Edit: Kill me ok? I'm, losing my mind. BW, you are fusing these 2 topics into one topic. Lets keep medicines in a cuboard and animals outside.

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

i had a therey but i see its not welcome so....

I'll welcome the theory. That all this is about. Talk about AVP or anything that resembles AVP. Go on, tell us your theory.

well cause plants can get sick it made it harder to explain my therey, its not well if plants cant get sick aliens cant get sick, its not that, only avunlimited would say that

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

umm i am not sure if this is OFF TOPIC or not, unless this whole "do plants get sick" thing leads back to the topic i think we should get back on topic.

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

it is a i had a therey but i cahnged my mind now, it was to do with topic

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Plants do get sick but they have thick cell walls so they can isolate the sickness into specific cell group and leave the rest out. There are effective plant viruses as well. But the most common diseases of plants are caused by mushroom, leaven and fungus.

What was your theory? I'm interested.

predatoressweb.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum

well i was lookin up this thing on site, and i noticed something about aliens, [it was official] and i went on a plant site cause i was trying to find something out, i noticed something very similar about them on certain things, and well i cant explain anymore cause someone has allready stated something about plants, so i cant really say anything else cause i forgot aswell sorry

avpunlimited, Undefined, 18 years ago

How do you get an image off of image cave and get it on hear.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Go to the sig topic and wait for me to post. I'l tell you in there. ^_^

Katam.jpg

.:Messageboard Rules:.