predator_wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

hey idiot

i m talkin bout the game,not the muvie
are u tht stupid ,u dnt understand the difference?

now suck on ur moms nipple,im not here to fed u with knowledge.

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

I'm guessig you're 9 years old and feel like a badass for saying crap like that to people your not face to face with. Why did you sign up if this is all your going to do? No one thinks your cool. Your not going to last long on here, kid.

yes i am an child bout u are an real predator WOOWWW SO INTRESTING i am an kid who isnt going to last long here while u are an predator no i mean predalien maybie werewpred u are going o last 1000 years here

elder lool

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

Umm I don't want to be mean but are you mentally challenged or something 'cos it seems like you're not smart enough to shut up and stop acting like an idiot? Just chill out and have good discussion about alien vs. predator, not starting fights with the members of the site 'cos it's plain ridiculous and will cause ban in the future if you keep doing it.

i said sorry to death wraith but than this *predator* camed an started again and i am ill i get angry everytime

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

Just calm down then, there's no reason to get angry to some random people on the internet. Ignorance is the key, as well as taking distance to the actual argument. We don't need personal insults in here (even I just got guilty to that too). I just get annoyed when people fights about some small things on the net when the main purpose to you or anyone else is probably to find friends and acceptance in here.

thanx predatores i will remember that and i will try to do the best i can to not get angry

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

I can't really read what you typed but it seemed like you think I'm a real Predator... there's games on here called RPG, man. Calm down. Have a discussion. This is what the place is for, not flipping out on people.

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

Predator_wolf, stop cussing people out, & learn to use proper grammar, or I'll give you a warning.

manfred, Undefined, 16 years ago

predator_wolf is getting fast angry

back to the toppic i dont remember cause its anything about their blood but theycan live for a looonng time

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

predator_wolf has already been banned, this conflict is over, please stop making useless posts, thank you.