navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

ttyl= talk to you later :)

new enhanced sig for me
Member of the Balatu Clan.

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Alrighty then, sounded like a bird singing sound to me *scraches her chin* And yes, this message is a perfect example of spam xD lol

Canyouhandlethehybrid.gif

The servant and the observer of Balatu

The Hunters forum

World of Predators forum

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

mavricK, ditto. you can only talk about so much now. we have over 40 pages worth of topics. i think if the rumors about an AvP2 film are correct, this site will experience a blow out of new members and they are gonna be asking things we have talked about already. oh well, this is strickly AvP. we just have to be patient thats all.

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

rofl drenton.

stalker, i could go for that. if we could keep the spam to a minimum. i mean spam happens, as long as it is stopped quickly.

if u want a general chat going, asking a broad yet intresting question or topic can continue for long time.

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Right, I'm going a few pages back.I doubt that an age limit would help anything. I mean like, look at my age in my profile. You dont see me making posts like
"Liek, doods!!!11 you tink dat a prdaatro culd kill a AlIeN wit its hands? Rofl"

Bow chicka wow wow. What ever that means.

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

Nice thinking stalker, also I’m in the same boat I’ve haven’t thought up new topics for some there is nothing really to ask. That vary well could help get the site out of this "pot hole."

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents