Cloaked_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol nah it's like if was in a rpg and you teamed up with somone n then you got into serious trouble and you try to help them you can get killed in the progress and plus it's just the way i want him to be a loner lol.

CH.jpg

cutm3up, Undefined, 18 years ago

navy this is just an idea but i think that gun was from the last hunt they did...not the first

sig.JPG my site is

http://cutm3up.proboards83.com/index.cgi

SIGN UUP ITS FINETO!!

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 18 years ago

well none of us know the exact age of a predator but when there teens there in there 100's

HEROS ARE REMEMBERED,LEGENDS NEVER DIE

!!!DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE!!!

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

20-100 ? they live for that long I know, cos the elder at the end of P2 had that old gun :)
I put my Pred Age, even tho Im 14 :(

navysig3.5.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

I thought were explaining the age of our Predator ? or RPG Charachter. Cos I dont think Cory is 94 years old or however old he said he was...

navysig3.5.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Name: Predatoress. Known also as Nemesis and Liekkiö.
Height: 5.7 ft
Weight: 170lb
Eye color: yellow
Hair color: dark red
Blood type: A/yautja
Appear: human
Language: English, Finnish, Yautja
Kills: after joining Balatu one xeno, the queen, responsible of the destruction of hive
Weapons:
Right hand basic, acid proof wrist blades
Combistick
3 shurikens
Net gun, in gauntlet
Sacrificial dagger
Plasma caster
Self destruction device
Helmet:
Reminds of the jungle predator’s, standard
Armor:
Made to boost her natural agility and making her body as a weapon by sharp edges
Colored with silver, black and red

History: Captived by predators this young woman have been turned into a yautja warrior by painful experiments. Her changing stopped at early stage to bluff the soft meat. Kicked out from her former clan ’cos of causing her Master’s death. Inhumane abilities like telepath and telekinesis. Unstable, disposition of schizophrenia. Intelligent, possess great stamina.

angelofdeathweb.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Name:Dragon
Trophies:4
Best Weapon:Combistick

Dragon grew up being slightly weaker then the rest but made up for it being smarter then the rest. Growing up he never thought he would become a warrior until his old village was attacked. No one survived except him. Vowing to get revenge Dragon taught himself how to fight, his combistick being the most skilled weapon in his arsonal. Soon after joining up with a clan thier base was attacked by another clan. Dragon was one of the only survivers of the torture they went through. Fortunaly a distress signal had been sent out to Hunters Moon (Dragons current clan) and with Dragons help they succeded in killing the rival clan and escaping Dragon's old base.

Dragon07.jpg

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 18 years ago

File#5
Name:Voltage
Blood type:Unknown
species:Predator/unknown

The Lost Files:
Creature of manifestation blood created experiment of predator and an unknown species,
6 ft, weight 150, slim, mid-average muscle mass,
quick,none-stop motion,when moving it can balance almost perfect and it slides causeing sparks to flare when it does, when it does this it helps it fight and dodge moves from its opponent, it's been said to be one of the ultimate weapons for man but went critical and the scientest thought the experiment was a faliure but it only lost its memory and wanders un noticed what it is and where it's from, it is one of the 27 elements but all were faliures and thrown away as garbage and all wander aimlessly not knowing where to go, it has predator description but can speak human language and can think like one it has pity for its prey but acts quickly to destroy it, its helmet has wires that hook up to the back that were hooked to a generator and it doesn't have dreads like the normal pred, it's hair rises up like spikes on a spine so it looks like a hedgehog on it's head, scar on the the helmet of the eye, has a sledge hammer on it's back has wrist blades, it has a difrent helmet than any other kind so it's easy to tell who he is, after being found out the experiment is still AWOL and is not lifeless its one of the most wanted 27 experiments, it has a attrachtion to electricity and feeds on it, it has no cloak for it hunt's anything for fun or sport, when it went wrong and failed, it's insanity went with it so apparantly its crazy and does not know the meaning of whats to hazardous for it will just do anything without a care its temper is short and is on the mission to find the other 26 experiments to make the ultimate clan HYBREED.........

this is detailed enough to let ya understand

HEROS ARE REMEMBERED,LEGENDS NEVER DIE

!!!DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE!!!

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

Species: Xenomorph
Name: Predalien 64
Height: 7 ft
Weight: 230 lb
Eye color: none
Hair color: pitch black
Blood type: acid
Appear: smooth dome head with short dreeds come out the back of his scull with 4 mandibles covering the mouth, spiky arms and back, serrated harpoon tail
Kills: skystalker 5 NPC preds, 3 NPC humans (in last RPG)

Beginning to end
on a remote burin planet, after spawning from a egg in a hive being attacked by large Yautja (predator) hunting party. I traveled though the halls looking for host later having in contact to a critically wounded predator he was dead meat and leaped on him. A little over a 45 min later I was born into a predalien embryo florescent blood gushed out as 64 emerged and headed to a hiding place to grow only to become a full-grown predalien. And 64 new he had to get these intruders out of hear I did so forth to kill every pred I came in to contact with. after the monsters battle having a many battle scar’s but one on my right shoulder looked close to the number 64 giving me the name "predalien 64". Predalien 64 now spend my days on full alert for intrudes, and am a loner by personality, and I am one of the most vicious aliens in my hive clan the shadow serpents to date on day our hive is attacked by humans and predators I went on a rampage killinthing then got in my way. I survive most of my fights and finally come into contacted to a great predator warrior named "black warrior" we fight each other dealing blow after devastating blow only to get my head sliced off. My allies came and saw I had been slain Ace and XTHEXROUGEX came and avenged me I owe them a debt of gratitude

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

I guess cos its kinda cheap, shooting aliens long range and it being so powerful.

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

Why not Snipers? I don't see anything wrong with it. Not that it'll matter to me, I'm a Predator.

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

cutm3up, Undefined, 18 years ago

this is a joke

cloaked predator, why not get attached to another...lmao *r eyebrows, if predator have them*

dam i havent even started my history in my profile...

davii-sig1-1.jpg