black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

when will he be in the 'sanctuary of the clans' clan? i looked and he wasnt in it,

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

navyspaz, Yautja, 18 years ago

I noticed hes level 7 now :)

NewAwesomeSIg.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

daveberg, Yautja, 18 years ago

In my eyes there was two members i was considering for the role, (no i wont reveal the other members name) Stalker got the job, he's been here a long time, i've seen him faced with volitile members and has successfully tried to diffuse the situation with a cool head, his posts are accurate and informative and he has been a steady influence on new members coming onto the site.

Apologies for those who asked for the position, but it's not a role you get handed to you just because you want it. That's just being hungry for the power. It's a serious position, one i've had many a tough time dealing with when the going gets tough, Stalkers personality and maturity fits the profile we were looking for, we hope you all embrace him.

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

Totally agree with you there Dave^

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

Kidd, Yautja, 18 years ago

You don't ASK for the position. You earn it.

STALKER!!! We gonna celebrate. Sorry but it's kinda late to do this. -shakes up a bottle of champagne and sprays it over Stalker- CONGRTALKER! I know you WILL do very well in this postion.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Swift_Spear, Yautja, 18 years ago

-pulls bag out of fridge - congrats dude hope u do a good job as a mod - pulls cake out of bag- O_O Kidd I told u to order the predator mask looking cake not a american flag cake!!! -grabs spear gun - I'm gonna kill u jk

swiftapear.jpg
You got to be swift to catch me because if you can not, you are dead.

Quinn, Yautja, 18 years ago

Congrats man all the best!

"This time the B!tch Is Back

Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

I am stunned, can't think of any other word to describe it. I am very thankful & grateful that you have elected me as the new mod, & I will do my very best to help keep this site in order, thank you very much

stalker.jpg

Crpl_Hicks, Yautja, 18 years ago

Yeah, good job dude. I think that the right to become a mod is proven through your (A: Socail Skills (B: How much you are on the site (C: how much you like this site. I think that is how mods are chosen, but congrats dude.

You just got owned, FREAKING OWNED! I saw it!

OTANG, Yautja, 18 years ago

u deserved it

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

an apology.while i have looked back on my post regarding the new mod,i feel a little foolish.what i said was a little harsh,and in hindsight,wrong.stalker,accept my apologies and to any member of the site who i offended,the same.i wish you all the best and if i can do anything to help you at all please,just say the word.i have been a little hot headed of late and i accept that i had no reason regarding this site to say the things i did.i like to think of myself as a valued member of this site and i was way out of line.u and katam both deserve the post of moderator and it boiled down to you two(i think).so once again,accept my apology and good luck with the moderator thing.

regards harrigan

space.jpg