Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

yeah,with the celtic fight in mind,when chopper got struck,it should of been more brutal and disabling to chopper so he wouldnt have a chance to do anything like he did in avp witch was dumb cuz scar was torn tah bits in the movie but peireced in the stomach couldnt take a fat teenager pred down that quick lol

Hunt for Honor,Hunt for Glory,Hunt for the Moon
cory-sig.jpg

Avier7777, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol frankly I wouldnt be suprised, look at Aliens(the second one). SOOO many aliens died in that one. An alien death accounts for nothing(unless its a single alien on the ship(Alien) the quen(Alien 3).

If he killed of a bunch of aliens it wouldnt really matter(kinda happened anyway).

As for killing of preds, there fights could have been much better. And teh did ide to quickly.

They should have been harder to kill(well not the first one that was a supirse, but the second was not as cool).

--
Only action can overcome fear.

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

naaa i love the aliens.i just think that celtic should have killed grid right at that moment,that part realy showed that anderson didnt care about the predators.

ok,think if it was the other way around and he liked the predators,imagen all the aliens getten sluaghtered then.wouldnt u be irratated?

Hunt for Honor,Hunt for Glory,Hunt for the Moon
cory-sig.jpg

Avier7777, Undefined, 18 years ago

As long as you try to spell well its not a problem. And no I wont ever insult you(unless you say something like Aliens eat are vegitarians, thenI may make a scarcastic remakr).

I have alween it as the civilization was wiped out by aliens because the preds lost contrl of the queen.

Granted I do see the error in the thought becasue how then would the queen be frozen. I guess the ship(but whatever).

The aliens got out of control so the preds went By By and Kaboom.

--
Only action can overcome fear.