OTANG, Yautja, 18 years ago

haha no bowing needed dude, haha. its just the truth, yea sometimes we have to be strict, but believe me its better for all of us in the long run to enjoy the site

otangmod.jpg
@ssasin of Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Kidd, Yautja, 18 years ago

It's alright my fellow member :awards Otang for his service the Congressenal Medal of Honor:

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

AVPFREAK, Yautja, 18 years ago

I'd been looking forward to the Alien vs. Predator movie for YEARS, and after I saw it, I became hooked. I must've looked on over 100 web sites (literally, I was addicted) and I found this one in Planet Avp's links section. I had never been to a forum or chatroom, so I wasn't really interested. But I saw you guys's posts and I wanted to talk to you so bad. Especially dave. I swear, I was like "That guy knows more about aliens than anyone I have ever heard of and he is probabaly the #1 most dedicated fan." I just had to join. You guys are so awesome.

alienvspsig.jpg

FrozenAlien, Yautja, 18 years ago

A year ago I i went to google since i was bored and I searched "The Matrix Sentinels vs Alien Stories" and some how i got on this site, i signed up for it a year later because since viewing the posts i kept trying to sign up but i couldnt find the sign up page link

lol long story short I found this while trying to find something imposssible

~Another female on Da Site~
24517155789.jpg
~The Youngest Drone of the HIVE~

Sasha, Yautja, 18 years ago

I came across this in search of all the diffrent types of aliens. The got my answers then just kinda stuck around.

Honor and glory

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

I found this site by searching for avp pics.

Predators RULE!

Nick_Kang_20, Yautja, 18 years ago

I found this site at the back cover of my AvP2 pirated CD being the pirated as it is they usually give URL's that don't exist but this time I was lucky...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

looking for alien/pred pics, linked from planetavp. love the site, come on everynight to see whats happening.

OTANG, Yautja, 18 years ago

thought i would refresh this since we have new members joing our site.

otangmodsig2.jpg

Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Tha Forum Rules

daveberg, Yautja, 18 years ago

Was looking for research to help in the creation of my own alien site which is now quite poor - still looking to create some time to give the whole thing an overhaul.

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

Dalkar, Yautja, 18 years ago

I was looking for info on AVP2 (the movie) and just came here.

Death is only the Begining

I was usin' google, searching for Xenomorphic sites. I found this site on there. There arent too many proper Xenomorph sites that show up on google (Many are disfuctioning, or *cough* serving other purposes *cough*).