K20A2, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i love my mod powers, bye bye inconsiderate comment hehe

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 1 disc, wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

ModSig.bmp.jpg

predalien_64, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

shazuipredalien, i wont deny that i act a bit nerdy sometime. But what is wrong about talking about good people that are not here. I’m sorry, but your attitude s#$&*

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

i wish K2 was back

24200030516.jpg

FrozenAlien, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Like I said, Those people shouldn't Be Forgotten =(

~Another female on Da Site~

27322134138.jpg

~Kainde Amedha of The Hive~

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

meh i'm not mad at shaizu, but he's being a bit iirational, i mean i dont mind being called a geek expecially when i'm being called a geek towards xenos and such. But shaizu if you really really really think this topic is stupid because i care for some people doesnt mean you should diss it. we arent geeks for caring for each other. AND you've only JUST come back, this topic has been here for quite awhile, it just got recently bumped up, but aliens and predators is practicly all we talk about. even back in the good old days we didnt talk about aliens and preds ALL the time. your welcomed here by me if you open your mind a bit more. no hard feelings, just dont diss others for caring.
and i do recall you saying that we dont talk about aliens and preds anymore, well find me 5 examples of us not talking about aliens and preds or relating to anything on the site on the front page of the general forum.(not including the light blue topics)

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

OTANG, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

shazuipredalien your comments mean little here. your inconsiderate behavior towards us and this site is not tolerated little guy. you call us geeks, well you were here before us; what does that make you? i dont care when you were here or for how long, matters little to me. rest-assured you are not welcome here as far as i'm concerned and yes i have my eye on you.

OFFICIAL WARNING #1

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

A big wellcome back shazui,TD,K20 :D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

dude 98% of the time the topics are about aliens and predators, the other 2% is offtopic things. i made a topic about these people because I LOVE these people and they should be rememberd, (and yay k2OA2 is back =D). if you dont give a cr@p about it then dont post, its as simple as that. If geeks are people who care about one another then i am one.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

me a geek? iam a metal head,wouldnt yah be confused to see what i realy look like.lol

~Hunt for Honor,Hunt for Glory,Hunt for the Moon~
cory-sig.jpg http://cory8.proboards2.com/index.cgi

lol Back ontopic everyone

27322134138.jpg

lol now that you said Cemetary Im thinking of my Dad Hamster and A Sad story having to do with Hedgehogs lol

27322134138.jpg

was that Aerosmith?

24200030516.jpg

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

this topic reminds me of a graveyard sad and full of memories. even though i barely have any memories of some of these ppl. sorry for off topic but there is a rock song that is called you dont know what you got till its gone

bwsig.jpg

Gut The Newborn

wow that was really........................i dont know how to explain it. that was nice.
p.s. donut dont let cory see this topic

bwsig.jpg

Gut The Newborn

this topic makes me think of what would happen if i joined earlier. no offence donut but this topic kinda makes me feel sad. man :C

bwsig.jpg

Gut The Newborn

K20A2 is truly a great predator, and a great man

http://huntinground.tripod.com/

pred_sig3.png

yup,same here......no comment

Hunt for Honor,Hunt for Glory,Hunt for the Moon
cory-sig.jpg

lol Me too, I which I found the Register Button sooner lol

27322134138.jpg

Well they shal be remembered for sure :D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Red_Machine, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Oh no! Well, I hope they all can come back!

redmachine4ux.png