can alien alpha male take down Elder

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

can alien alpha male take down Elder

alpha male predalien
alpha male Runner
alpha male alien warrior own of 3 can take down elder i think predalien best to kill elder what ar think

in space no one can Hear you scream

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

but in AvP didnt scar have to change visions in order to see the aliens after Lex gave him the plasma caster?

and in Predator2 when the team of guys are trying to capture the pred in the slaughterhouse, the pred had changed through like 3 or 4 different vision modes before reaching the right one to where he could see the light coming from the freeze guns or whatever.

so yeah the battle would depend on if the pred had his mask on.

black.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol these are funny questions.

well a confrontation can go either way, at any time, but i say an elder can take on an alpha male and destroy it. but the fun part of it.... and this is the reason why Yautja love the hunt, is that an alpha male, just like a human, can kill an elder in right situation. but 95% the elder will kill the alpha.

if the elder decides to use no weapons, or just maybe one weapon, then it does give the alpha xeno greater chance.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Quinn, Undefined, 17 years ago

i say the only chance the pred has is if he uses ranged weapons if not the xeno would win.

"This time the B!tch Is Back

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

I don't know...as far as I'm concerned the end of AvP was one big, fat continuity error...a predator could never know the exact location of an alien's appendages without its mask, heightened senses or not. They would have to have a form of echolocation in order to perform such a feat, which makes their masks utterly pointless in the first place.

45324912.jpg

"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone." - Michael Corleone

it also depends where it is. because in Predator2 the pred was without a mask but could still see danny glover.

and in Pred1 when the pred had no mask on and everything was orange and red there was alot of fires around him that Arnold or the predator made. and fire gives off heat which may have clouded his vision.

black.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

advantage: elder

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

I personally think that an elder without his mask could still win, when they may have had many hunts in some cases where they haven't worn a mask such as in Predator 2 at the very end when Glover goes in the ship and sees the predator clan, the elder is wearing no mask also in AvP no mask. I think that the predators do have some type of special training where they wear no mask and they only use their senses like martial arts people would do you know the whole blind folded thing.

differentknife.jpg

i agree with Crow

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Can't have said it better than Dave.

00Blo_sig9.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

I think that Dave is correct. It also depends on how they are medically (If the pred has a bad heart, he isnt likely to win, is he?) and such.

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

Scar didn't need ranged weapons, and he was a Youngblood.

deathdrop1.jpg

I have heard somewhere that different clans have different rules in their code of honor.
So it may hold some clans back while other clans may not be held back. But i also go with what Mav said too.

black.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 17 years ago

It's all circumstantial. Depending on location, situation/environment. I think either species is more than capable of taking a victory under the right circumstances.

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

The predator's eyesight is a continuity error in the first place. In the first movie it was like a very washed out thermal sight, in the second it was clearly thermal vision. There is a theory that the first pred was colour blind, but then technically he wouldn't have been able to make out what was going on with his vision modes even with his mask on.

Aliens can still be seen in thermal vision, just not very well, their bodies would show up as a negative heat source, meaning that if they were fighting in a hot environment, the predator could see the alien. At the beginning of AVP, in the extended version, when u see the last survivor of the whaling station being chased by the pred, & then an alien leaps out, u can actually see the alien fairly clearly in thermal vision just before he changes over to EM vision.

So even without their masks, predators can still detect an alien, they can still somewhat see them, & their other senses would be put to good use also, I'm sure. Although the mask is a definite advantage, I severely doubt the pred would need it to win a fight, especially an elder.

stalker.jpg

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

No, but I seem to recall a couple of preds dropping like flies to xeno drones in AvP, too... :3

45324912.jpg

"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone." - Michael Corleone

Cloaked_Hunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

but if you think about it they werent really a main charater like scar lol.

CH.jpg

Rythem Guitarist Of. Obsidius Black.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

I;m not saying the Preds won, I'm only sayign that Scar killed a drone at VERY close range using only a shuriken. If a youngblood can do that, obviously an Elder will have an easy time.

deathdrop1.jpg

so no alpha male can kill elder i think alpha can kill elder high rank of aliens warriors

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

I'd say that the elder would defenintly have an advantage in the fight. Elders have lived for over a thousand years in most cases, & have survived hundreds of hunts. If scar was able to take out that drone with the shuriken at close range, & face it, celtic was beating the living hell out of grid until he got a little careless towards the end of the fight, then an elder would slaughter an alpha with relatively little trouble. Although, some alphas that may have survived many fights may stand a better chance, although grid was the "alpha" of the group of xenos in AVP, he was technically only a few hours old. An alpha that had survived many encounters would probably stand a much better chance against an elder.

stalker.jpg

you prasum all preds go buy the code of honer. percionaly i think its a sort of religion to the preds. but like religion amoung humand not every 1 seecs the same ideals. maybe the magoraty of preds go buy this honar thing but its unlikely that all of them would

Backinaction.jpg