Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

In other words AvP.

~~~~~I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death~~~~~

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

actually... hunter predator is right, it technicly is avp XD aliens vs predator and humans in the middle, thats how it usually is.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

the alien would win,because thats there style,the predator are not head on worriors,but there are some in stories,comics,ect

Theres something out there!
And it aint no man!

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

You guys misunderstood. I meant a full fledged battle.

-To the teeth.
-To the death.
-Massive destruction.
-Death on all sides.
-Just Imagine the firefights, the tactical moves, the tence heat of battle.

You guys are just trying to be party-ers.

Oh, sorry, language. Hey it's cool. :)

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

o i see, your saying as in war war, like in the olden days when knights used to fight each other kind of stuff. it would be hard to say, but i dont think the xenomorphs would have enough time to actually get hosts if it were a time like that, it would be total chaos, i'm not sure if the humans would even make it out of there, their bases would be destroyed before they could act. i'm not too sure who would win, but it would be one heck of a fight.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well each side has weaknesses but yes, no how many head shot a human can get they'll be destroyed in the center

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, your not gonna make it.

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

But fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate and hate... Leads to suffering *with Yoda imitation* lol

Seriously, humans are quite clever and emotions can give you great power. They seem as weak but they are survivors. Not the way aliens, they can survive 'cos of their brains.

Buuut, the Preds are supreme lol j/k. They have some good qualities from the humans and the beasts. But their strong and weak point is their tight traditions and their "honesty".

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

LOL good yoda flash back.

Well I'm a fan on DBZ so if you are sayin preds have weak points I'll say it's their pride and honor, if a prey mocks them because they like what they do (hunt) that prey is no more

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, your not gonna make it.

Um... I didn't really mean the geographical center. I sorta ment that the battles takes place near them.

lol thats funny,umm does any one agree that the humans would get sluaghtered by both spiecies,then the xenos will shorten the preds numbers then the preds would hunt there way to victory

coryssig.jpg

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

aliens one side, humans the other. aliens kill humans, suc um dry, use their bones for tooth picks, preds come whip out aliens, leave planet but with 1 troumertised human to tell the tale

predtwo29fs.png

if it was a total all out war lice the first cople of post describe the preds would win because the fight would come doun toa fleet batle in space betwine the preds and the humans then the preds would win due to there superior technolagy

mavrick.jpg

dont think humans would servive that

coryssig.jpg

What is really funny is that the actor Bill Paxton, gets assulted in some way by an Alien, Predator, and a Terminator. LOL

Aliens: he played Hudson

Predator 2: he played Jerry

Terminator: (I don't know, I just know he is in there)

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

So then they come out with Alien VS Predator VS Terminator. As long as a character that looks likes Bill Paxton isn't in the comic, he'll do fine.

~~~~~I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death~~~~~The Youngest Member~~~~~

bill paxton was a punk in termiator

coryssig.jpg

So Scar Face you mean like a triangle type battle right???

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

You done right with the John Wayne imatation.

Alright Preds staring at Aliens and humans and so on, Let me think ...... everything would be fair on each side so that leaves their skills to win the battle

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Sasha, Undefined, 18 years ago

This is the most probable scenior I picture. Hords of aliens are swarming down the moutain three or four pred mother ships land on the opposing baren field. Human smack in the middle. First we all know the humans would freak and try to escape but no time so they would set up a well baricaded wallin their out post. The aliens hit first just jumping and climbing over the wall most of the infantry would be gone with in the first minute of two. A mintue later the preds start jumping over the wall. The human would then make a last stand down below. But the aliens should be kept extreamly busy by all those preds so there is no time. The unbloode are first lines and just going of with their plasmas till the aliens get to them on the other side of the out post.The unblooded should be over whelmed pretty easly cause of the inexperience.Once the blooded see it to much they decided to go for all out war cause if they nuked it they would kill their own.{very dihonorable} So they decend and fight the aliens just keep coming. But the aliens still have their hands busy with the preds. Finally the aliens kil off enough preds so that the elder emerge to save their kin. All this while the humans are holding off the few aliens that try to get into their last barricad. Then two queens emerge cause their two hives in one moutain. They charge the remaing preds but the elders come in time and take down one queen but the other gets a elder down and he is demolished by other aliens Then take the other down. They leave all the aliens are slautered most of the preds are gone maybe half a clan left thinking everything and everyoen is dead they go home to brag about their trophies. They humans come out of their little bunker just dazed at all the destruction. and thats the end

The ultimate game is me come hunt me if you dare