Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

when i see things like that i just make somthing up so i can enjoy the rest of the film. the the fault in pred 2 i just say the top half of the body got caught on a meat hook cos they were all around him

predtwo29fs.png

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

And everyone, they where pretty right with the blood, your veins have a high amount of pressure hints the term "blood pressure" and cutting of your head, blood will actually shoot out, almost like a spray, the only reason I know this is because my father is a doctor and he had to deal with a couple of people with missing legs and arms from accients with farm tools.

predator0.png

yeah celtic worrior,i do the same thing but sometimes i would like to know what realy happened.

Theres something out there!
And it aint no man!

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

My guess, the upper half got wedged into the meat.

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

Fish needs less blood pressure because the deeper you go the weight of the water wouldpush you down like a current

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

look it was a meat locker maybe the disk cut him and threw his upper half into a hook then the legs fell while his body was hanging on a hook. just sayin could happen not likely though

LETS ROCK!*wrist blades sliding out* *yaujta war cry*

i finnly reasearched that on one of the dvds and they said it was a slow-mo mistake

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON
coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

of course it was a mistake, come' on there is no way the body could have hooked onto a meat hook those things are like 7 feet off the ground, nor could it be wedged, he was carrying heavy equipment.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

somethings with u dude,i was just telling them what they said it was........

coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

scar774, Undefined, 18 years ago

i always thought he was hanging on to the top of the meat

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him, so GET TO DA CHOPPA
scar.png

maybe it obliterated the top half of his body

space.jpg

lol,maby

coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol that cant happen Even if it did the Smart disc cant Chop every single piece of it In a few seconds

~Another female on Da Site~

25319354123.jpg

~My names Alexa, and I remember everything~

fair enough.bit sad though that u pick on a film we all love so much.its a movie.mistakes are made.have u seen commando?

space.jpg

GhostPredator, Undefined, 18 years ago

I just watched the movie today and no, Keyes's head never gets chopped off. He gets cut in half by the disc, and you're right, there is no sign of his torso at all lol. What were they thinking?

well i found out it was some kinda slo-mo mistake

coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei