FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

and yeah, he did play in Predator2

In
Predator, he was that guy in the Helicopter after the big explosion who something like
"Holy Sh!t"

~Another Female on the Site~
23022375518.jpg
~IN SPACE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM~

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

watch pred1 on dvd(special edition)and some where there is a tribute to kevin.i will come back when i find where it is

SCARFACE

ok disc two,go to inside the predator,then the life inside "tribute to Kevin Peter Hall"

SCARFACE

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yep, I have it on my own ^_^ I just haven't watched it lately so I had to make sure that the actor was the same.

It's funny though to see this new actor's (aah, I cannot remember his name!!) rehearsals. I just laughed big time - of course it was new and weird but it just looked hilarious! (I compared it to what we've used to seen predators doing on the screen) And then when he walked on the fighting scene in the village he says "hello chaps" within predator costume! That was just something you wouldn't expect from a predator. And then when grid cuts through the net, rises up and bangs his head to something and coughes 'cos of the smoke!

Hmm.. Maybe the AvP was a flop but I can be sure that they had fun (and on the other side rough) of making it.

EDIT: and I'll watch it tomorrow or so, the clock is so damn much in here lol

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

did frozzen read the disc instructions i gave her?

SCARFACE

hey predatoress,lets talk on this topic iam bored and i feel like talking about predators right now

SCARFACE

Yeah i have it too
lol yeah that was kinda funny

23022375518.jpg

yeah,still sad hes gone.not that i know him but you know what i mean.

SCARFACE

Same here. I mean think if he would be alive! Damn, it would be just nice to know the original pred is walking - and now when I can speak English pretty well I would bomb him with fan letters lol

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

yeah.. it was sad, i would do the same thing :P

23022375518.jpg

same here,i mean he had a hard time with pred2 and he didnt have enough time to ejoy it.i think theres some thing about him in pred2(special edition)disc 2.

SCARFACE

I have that too, i'll have to check it out

23022375518.jpg

Please, check that, Frozen alien! I haven't found the special edition from anywhere...

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

walmart,has them,what do you need to know about disc2 i will go look it up for u.

SCARFACE

EVERYTHING lol I haven't ever seen that. Just some basic info about how was it done and how Kevin got into the pred character... Err... And stuff like that. But there's no rush so you don't have to jump around:)

(And BTW, "Inu Yausha" alias banned "Alien Worrier" alias Justin or what was his true name sent hi to you once lol)

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

hold on,be back on that.

SCARFACE

to who?

Oo yeah i can't go right now though im kinda busy, ill be going somewhere in a while

23022375518.jpg

sorry to keep you waiting,disc two has a whole thing on the process of pred2 and the talk about the new weapons,ect.they have the fake news clipp with tony pope.lots of stuff.u should get it,right now predator2 is my favorite movie.

SCARFACE

testing new sig

Theres something out there!
And it aint no man!

lol Okey, well lets see what I can find from the city I'm moving - or from the net. The only dvd's I've seen have been just 1 disc editions with minor extras.

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-