Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

hello?

SCARFACE

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol And I'm here, no need to create one word messages;) Just look the former page.

As for the sig it depents on Celtic how fast he'll make you one.

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

And my comp desn't update this site again properly... So how's it going?

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

wont even let me paste it

SCARFACE

Ok, I checked and it didn't work on the Hunted's address. So I copied the anim in my imagecave and this is the address what works as long it's in my album:

http://usera.imagecave.com/predatoress/AvP.gif

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

SCARFACE

lol Well, not at this moment I can think of. I'm just glad that you got it work and I's a help to someone. I am so new with comps so it's a rare opportunity to me to help someone (owned a comp a couple of months lol)

And I think there's room for your ava in my album as long as you like.

And hey, did Celtic dropped in? You should ask from him about the sig. Or if I see him I can remind him as well.

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

finely,thank you sooo much u rule,is there any thing i can do for you.posable?

SCARFACE

i think he did for a sec,and did not reply to anything..umm just wanted to tell you because i am excited -but iam getting a celtic figure off of ebay,are you into avp figures?

SCARFACE

I don't have one. But I think it's a good series to collect. I have bought so much wolf stuff I don't even know where to replace them lol So I try to cut a bit collecting things.

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

wolf stuff? umm wait that would be cool if a facehugger got on a wolf.that thing would be deadly.we should stop talking on this topic cause we are way off topic.

SCARFACE

Aaaaaah, no wolves as alien carries please lol Then I would kill the xenos with my bare hands! If you've read my profile you know I'm deeply into wolves so that explains a lot lol

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

wow,u r 20.umm lets talk about something else umm i forgot what i was going to say

SCARFACE

lol Do not be afraid of me 'cos I'm older. I'm as crazy as you are lol

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

you just adtimidated me thats all,umm whats finland like i never heard of that country.

SCARFACE

alwell talk to you later friend,be sure to check my profile.iam probable going to watch avp,predator2 what ever.i will probable be on later tonight if not sooner.

SCARFACE

A little country to the west Russia. A chilly climate, neither warm nor freezing. A bit like in the US - even you wouldn't believe that 'cos of the North location. And it is said that the society is most Western like than any other country in Europe.

But I think this discussion is off topic and I don't know how much Dave and the others will clean this topic. If you wanna talk more with ppl you should do it through msn, mail or if you have a chat thread in your clans area. Lets keep the main board in subject.

(And I don't wanna sound harsh but it's the rules of the forum)

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

all right sorry gtg

SCARFACE

No that's ok. Just watch your back for the mods.

And I'm flattered to be one of the cool ppl of the site lol

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

celtic102, Undefined, 18 years ago

well watch the bird flu predess i heard it hit finland ok back on topic

smallsigone.jpg

Grpahic Carnage