AVPFREAK, Yautja, 18 years ago

RIP, I am terribly sorry. hang in there man. And Ace: AMEN

alienvspsig.jpg

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 18 years ago

So sorry R.I.P, I am very sorry about him, I wish this trajic moment didn't happen. I bet he was a good friend, and as you said, like a brother to you. I think I speak for us all when I say that our deepest sorrow is givin here.

~~~~~I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death~~~~~The Youngest Member~~~~~

predalien_64, Yautja, 18 years ago

RIP, ace and to any who lost a freand and family, i wish this horrble moment in time never happened

24200030516.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

i dont think we can do any thing else but prey for the people.man i dont want to talk about this any more i am about to loose it....gives me horrible memeriors of other tragities.

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg

I know what you mean, but let's not go off topic here, we're either talking about RIP's friend, ( again i'm sorry ), or Hurricane Katrina herself.

~~~~~I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death~~~~~The Youngest Member~~~~~

yeah ur right.rip if you read this,we r all here for ya ,bro(so sorry)

coryssig.jpg

If you ever need support, Cory is right, we are all here for you, and ready to help in any possible way we can.

RIP, Yautja, 18 years ago

thanks everyone, really thanks.

but from now on, i'd rather not speak of it anymore.

no problem,bro

coryssig.jpg

Swift_Spear, Yautja, 18 years ago

sorry about your bro RIP may he rest in peace.

RIP, Yautja, 18 years ago

believe it or not my real nick name is R.I.P, and he use to call me that.
he was such a cool kid. nice, and trusting. i'm sure he is an improvment to heaven. (i know all of us here don't believe in heaven, but i do. and i'm sorry if i insulted anyones religion.)

Nick_Kang_20, Yautja, 18 years ago

May he rest in peace R.I.P. and ace - Amen *sniffs* I lost my granddad who was on holiday and fate had it that he arrived the day katrina came may everyone who died in it rest in peace *sniff* he was my only pal

Copyrighted Nick

AVP Online
My Club

Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

I'm very sorry to hear that nick, u have my deepest sympathies

stalker.jpg

OTANG, Yautja, 18 years ago

my condolences to you and your family nick. and to everyone else who may have lost someone or still haven't heard from.

otangmod.jpg
@ssasin of Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

yeah i have been watchin alot of CNN alot and thatis really messed up man. it makes me think if the world is gonna end soon with the bombings and 9/11 and the hurricane. disasters are everywhere. I am so sorry for all of you who lost someone in the bombings and 9/11, the tsunami and katrina

LETS ROCK! *yaujta war cry*

Ace, Yautja, 18 years ago

Officials are almost sertain that the death total is going to add up more than 9/11. The whole area of destruction looks like a bomb went off. Jeez it looks like a 3rd world country my partents said after all the clips of whats left

acesig2.jpg

Swift_Spear, Yautja, 18 years ago

All members who lost a love one I pay my deepest respect to yall.

Ace, Yautja, 18 years ago

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/highwayriver.html this site will show you whats going on over there

acesig2.jpg

FrozenAlien, Yautja, 18 years ago

I believe in Heaven aswell as god.. and im still sorry about that. Losing a human friend is much worse than a dog because they can help you on much more things than a dog can..

Sorry about it

~Another female on Da Site~
24318484679.jpg
~Im a normal 14 year old girl who likes AVP :)~

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 18 years ago

......................I don't like death
all those people gone women and childeren and men fighting to save there lives it's sading to hear about that destruction theres been two many wind and water wars and it brings destruction I wish I could save all those people there but I can't,and I can't live with that,here where I'm at I joined this organization that help people and we try to save people and we have one of our people over there trying to save lives and some died for that and we have a traditon where we carve there
sighs and element and name in the place they died in,every day I feel the pain for those who
lost there lives.

For those that have lost there lives and have lost there lives for saving people I here
by Honnor them.