kingpredator, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i think thay have like this metal you can bend and so..or you can just use tin fouel(bad spelling)

FrozenAlien, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

You can use Hot Glue or just Plastic it's up to you

-----------------------------------------
WHOEVER WINS....WE LOSE....
- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator, Xenomorph vs Yautja
www.planetavp.com

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

yea, i plan on using rubber cement, that stuff sticks like a monkeys uncle :p it smells like one too XD

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

OTANG, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

you may want to use sculpting clay/putty. or at hobby/model/art stores there are small tubes of putty. or you can also use bond-o like the kind used for vehicles when they want to fill in dents. that stuff dries pretty fast so that could be your base, while other delicate putty for the top coat to make details. the bond-o can be bought at an autozone, oreily's, or other auto supply store. its cheap, too. use a little spatula to apply and an even smaller one to scribe details. i know people that use that stuff for model aircraft and they swear by it. to make the little details, use that really small spatula looking tool that can be bought at a hobby shop or almost anywhere models are sold. you can also use little tools like sanders, clippers, etc, from the makeup department in any walmart stores. i'm assuming you want the hive about shoe box size if you want it much bigger, whoa! hmm it can be really cheap to make actually if you know what to look for good luck.

wow lol, thanks for the info =D i have the crafting tools and i know where to get teh modeling clay, and now i know what to get to make the designs for the hive =D that really really helped! thanks a bunch !

lol my idea didn't work for jack huh

www.planetavp.com

actually i didnt think it was a bad idea, but i'm gonna be playing around in the hive with my aliens and stuff lol, and since the base is made of legos i dont think it would be sturdy or as detailed as i would like it to be ya know. i'm gonna try to make it as alien-like possible :p

i hope my ideas helped, i edited it a little so you may want to read again.

what about me :( cry cry

man for the shoebox size lol thats way too small :p i'm planing on making it as big as my desk XD so i'm gonna need alot of stuff
predatorking your idea helped =D and even if i dont use your idea, you still gave the effort to help and i honor you for that :)

:)

the desk size isnt a bad idea, research 'paper-mache'. that stuff will better. and you can shape however you want. you jsut need a base to attach everything like a strong wooded box. then you attach upright sticks to it that WILL NOT fall off easily, think about screwing them down. then u use chicken wire and create the walls of the hive either as straight or as curved as you want. then you put the globs of paper mache on the chicken wire and give time to dry. then put clay or foam or sponge on that. its up to your imagination once you have the paper-mache in place

yea =D i cant wait till i start building!
well i'll be on a bit later, i've been here since 10 in teh morning :p cya later guys

That's what i meant. I put my eggs and a few aliens in it, and i even put the Queen. I was bored.. so i found myself playing with them

lol

www.planetavp.com