daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Ok people - the marines are in a technically advanced chopper not a squadship, remember this before posting - plus they were in the middle of leaving the chopper to get to the ground.

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Guys - please - the whole point of the early posts is to set the scene for the story - there should be no xenomorphs involved at this stage.

Please ammend/edit your posts.

All that is in the jungle right now are the hunters that have landed down and the alpha draconis marine squad that are begining their mission.

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

OTANG, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i'm not sure why the marine's died so fast. we tried to tell everyone a bunch of times to slow down. the marines' mission was the hive not the predators. hmm maybe we should cut post max down to two a day instead of four.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

That's correct slayer - if you begin a battle with someone - you must make at least four posts during the battle before you attempt to kill them.

People are rushing too much, you have to set the story first before you start 'chasing aliens' and killing people, use your heads and be imaginative.

right now there shouldn't have been any sightings of aliens.

I suggest that the posts are edited so there has been no signs of te aliens as of yet, remember - the marines are in the area first, that should be the main focus right now.

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

please remember the main point of the rpg is NOT who can hurry up and kill the fastest. use your better judgement, make the story flow with good details about your surroundings and remember the settings of the story, and time e.g sunset, raining, midnight, etc. we will strictly enforce the rules and the parameters of the rpg, guys and girls. so edit before you post, even if u have to use word procesing software to get the job done.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Please can everyone also make sure they dont begin fighting yet etc - we want to set the scene first and make sure everyone is involved before any battles begin, try to prevent things from happening to fast.

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

SURE THING MAN, BUT CELTIC102 CANT POST HE HAS PROBLEMS FOR SOME REASON SO PLEASE DONT INVOLVE HIM AT THE MOMENT, SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE (AND FOR THE CAPS LOL)

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

im sorry but i thought you had to post in a fight 4at least 4 times before yau could make a kill.
PREDATOR just killed me on his second post in the battle...
now i am aware that i killed red machene in less than 4 posts but he was fine with that and i gave him the option of me changing my post if he wanted
PREDATOR please change your post

badbloodsig.bmp.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

yay i am new to this rpg and i killed madeup predators but next time ill try not to do that
thanks otang

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

its ok man its just a routine warning, but go ahead and repost. the dice was going to happen, in the forums, dave took votes, peopel wanted the regular rpg so that the route that was taken. anyways only bug would have been the guy using the dice not the members tell u what since it was decided pretty quickly to change to regular rpg and not many people saw it ill get rid of the warning this time

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

kidd i have never come across your question, its a warning but i consider it to be minor, so u should be ok after a while. u a good member so i would call it temporary and only directed at the rpg. unless told by level 8's bobby the froggy same for u.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Stalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

it's ok dude, everyone makes mistakes, nexttime, pls read other members posts to know what they are doing & who is with them, me & the doc r trapped in the hive after a cave in with AVPFREAK & drone- warrior, just so u know

stalker.jpg

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Hey i dont know about hunters moon but isnt it DISHONORABLE to take the skull of another preds kill even though it is the same clan. i think kill the queen or swift spear should get that one.
Btw no offence celtic102
bwsig.jpg
The hot air and conflict bring us.....ahhhhhhhh........*Home Sweet Home*

inferno--i deleted ur post for killing a member in one post. i know u are new, but please read the rules. u can only attempt to kill after u have posted against ur opponent at least 4 times, and allowing him to post a reply each time.

xeno slayer, ur still alive bro, u were killed before the 4th post, so ur still alive.
otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory