Hunter_Predator, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I have it, can't garuntee I'll be on it, but maybe now I will be. I'll be called...

{BC}Hunter Predator

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~HOOO-RAH~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Me and xxx disc master are in the server now waiting for anyone who wants to play also.. remember |RSC|Killing Ground :D

navyspaz.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Blade_Hunter, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Sweet I'll try to meet you there now, I'll make a new profile on the game called [BC] Blade Hunter. And I like being the basic Pred.

hyroglphsarenice, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

ok WTF i just tried to get into several games on alien vs predator 2 but every time it comes up with this display

DISCONNECTED CONNECTION TIMER TIMED OUT

anyone know what i can do bout this?

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

Blade_Hunter, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Same thing happeded to me when I tried to join Killing Ground. I don't get what happened.

IF ANYONE HAS PROBLEMS GETTING IN THE SERVER !!!! tHIS IS YOUR PROBLEM !!!! CLICK THE LINK BELOW AND DOWNLOAD MULTIPLAYER MAP UPDATE !!!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MAP UPDATE

navyspaz.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

eh,, Hyro. that only thing I can think of is make sure you connected to Internet when you do it. and set your connection for 56k if thats what you have. :\

navyspaz.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

TDN, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Strange that you banned Snipers and Smartguns, but no Discs or Plasmapistols, both of which are also seen and cheap on the same level as Snipers, and the Discs are considered even worse. I'm just saying that if you're going to ban those, you should probably ban Discs and Pistols as well (this is to be fair, and I'm not saying this to complain or anything like that). I just want you to be fair to all the races.

TDN.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

lol I didnt make the server tho. but I would unban Smartgun and Maybe grenade launcher. but no no no I keep Sniper banned :) the games alot funner without sniper. I dont use Plasma anyways. but there are so many cheap noobs who ONLY USE SNIPER.... No matter what. Ive seen so many people enter that server and go to sniper. and then they said,
"No sniper?!"
I said
"Nope"
They said,
"this place is stupid, im going to find another one"
I dont rely on one weapon, I love alien and Predator, I hate marines and corps tho. Disc I dont use much. but there are so many Sniper noobs you wont beleive. thats why I like that server, it banns sniper. I wish they unbanned smartgun tho... its pretty cool.

navyspaz.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Im gonna try to make a server for teh site... I cant make a dedicated one cos you have to rent them. But I can make a non-dedicated. it will be called {BC}AlienvsPredator2.com :)

navyspaz.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

oops double post :(

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

yay the only problem is i lost my CD key ;O;

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

lol.Yeah i'm a sniper for life.lol.Always liked to be out of the action yet still killing.lol.Nothing beets snipers.lol.

Katam.jpg

.:Messageboard Rules:.

CuteFaceHugger, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

you will se me as {TH}CuteFaceHugger look for me everyone

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive

Yea, Im still trying to get you a copy :)

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

No I wasnt calling you a noob Katam lol.
Im just saying most people who use Sniper ONLY Use sniper. I didnt ban it tho. its not my server, just a server I play on alot.

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

I know you were not calling me a noob but you refered that snipers are noobs and i play as sniper all the time so there for you were technacly calling me a noob.lol.Thats all i was saying.

I was trying to get the point round that it is not the carecter class or weapon that makes people noobs it is the controler of the carecter or weapon that makes you a noob.

Katam.jpg

I know, I use Plasma some times... barely any... but I get called cheap for using one shot and called noob all the time for just one plasma shot. and People spam grenades and everything at me... oh well lets stay on topic.
Btw, sry Katam I should have Changed how I said that :(

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

No it's ok dude.lol.

I know how it feels fact is that thoughs weapons are put in for one reason and one reason only.To be used and if there to use why not use them to there full.lol.

I know you did'nt mean anything by it dude i was just trying to get you to realise your mistake that's all so hopfully it is a case of learning from your mistakes. ^_^

Oh yeah and i am normaly called "RAH" but i do not see why i cannot change my name to "(TH)Katam"

I only realy play the expantion pack though "Primal Hunt" cause there is more you can do.

Katam.jpg

Dangit, I got Regular AvP2:( I might get Primal Hunt tho now that you have it :) it sounds fun.

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules