Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

Oh man, that is some GREAT artwork. Good Job Predatoress.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

shorty, Undefined, 18 years ago

these r really good! i cant draw worth a but i dont care cuz i really dont have time to

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

that would be cool.lol :)

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR
sig.JPG

Soldier, Undefined, 18 years ago

Holy-! That's extremely awesome celtic102! How did you learn to draw so well? I can tell with no help that he is either putting on his cloak, or de-activating it.

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

Nice pics, i also am a sketch artist as well I’ll see if i can post some of mine too again nice pics

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Ancienthunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

PREDATORESS DRAW ME WOLVES I LOVE! WOLVES! plzplzplzplzplzp!(lol seriously)

AH.jpg

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol Yes, I sent the first pic to P as well (before knowing I could move them to net by myself lol), but those are on my private album in imagecave. It works too.

predatoressig3.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Kingdom of Predators

Ace, Undefined, 18 years ago

do u do any sketches of u with preds around u or something. ive tried to do that but im stil workin on them and ive sent in my own art

acesig2.jpg

wolfpredator89, Undefined, 18 years ago

I have been wondering how you can get your artwork on the computer could you tell me how?

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

so he basically copied it? tsk, tsk, for shame, lmao

stalker.jpg

Soldier, Undefined, 18 years ago

That is outstanding! How do draw so good? I especially like Heart of Predator. I can only draw a half good job of a Pred's face, and an ok full body Alien.

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i like the wristblade! perfect! im having trouble dawing wristblades but my drawing are awesome! ill post them on here when i get the chance.=D

cory-v2.jpg
"Lets have a party,theres the Grimm Reeper dancing in the sky,its the hour of the Wolf and i dont want to Die!"

here is an old pic of mine (forgive the grainyness): http://usera.imagecave.com/Huntersoldier/Hunter.jpg

stalker.jpg

Nice, I really like it on how you desinged the belt of skulls

poh.jpg
Predators RULE!

Very cool Predatoress

crazy2.jpg

Sure sure, after I draw some lol The problem is most of my drawnings are missing or back in da home, not here at my appartment. I have started a wolfhead but I've been too lazy to continue it ^_^ Some day I'll do a picture actually with colors, maybe on some vacation when I don't have anything to do. It would be cool to make an own vision about predator homeworld or such things - yes if I can do it lol.

predatoressig3.jpg

Kingdom of Predators

Hmmh, I think I'll update this once in a while, as I draw some more. Now there's one artwork not related to AvP so u guys know I can draw something else too than monsters lol

predatoressig3.jpg

Kingdom of Predators

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

nice, stalker

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

I STILL smell an editing program - and why my former comment have been deleted?!?! Geesh you guys, I can't believe this.

predatoressig3.jpg

Kingdom of Predators

here's a newer pic of mine (I may do some xeno ones for u guys soon): http://usera.imagecave.com/Huntersoldier/theskullcollector.jpg

stalker.jpg