Crpl_Hicks, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Heck yeah...

Fear. Fear is the mind killer. I will let my fear go over me and when I do only I will remain. Fear is the mind killer.

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Hey daveberg this off topic but can you please tell me how my story was please

I live for the battle I live for the hunt
I live for my friends I live for the hunt
I will die for the prize I will die for my elder
I will die for the Queen I am in charge of my men and wil not put them in danger i am loyal to my clan i obey and i do not disobey i am loyal

caboose3456, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I'm lovin it so far

Goodbye pinkie toe...YOU SHALL BE AVENGED

Avier7777, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

well poo my bad as well, kinda swung the whole cut the power thing really fast. I tried to give people some time, a couple of dounded ok to me for the entire station to lose power. If anyone things it would take more time jus let me know, I can easliy edit the post.

are u going to use it for the next story???

I will die for the Queen I am in charge of my men and wil not put them in danger i am loyal to my clan i obey and i do not disobey i am loyal

daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

All marines are to be on level 2 and have no idea the aliens are on board.

Jesus, your squad has only just arrived to a ghost town, go exploring for the colonists, search for answers, don't jump into battle after 3 seconds on the ship.

Use your imaginations.

DEATH - please post it in the Official RPG topic like i told you yesterday.

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

nice one little buddy

as dave said everything is in place and i think this thread should stay here for furture referance

topdogg2.jpg

DAVEBERG heres the story if u want it just tell me in another topic then i will tell you

The_Reverand, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

whesker you're in the messhall with TDN hicks and the rest of the men I'm posted outside the doors as a gaurd :D.
But how about some deatils? :D
I'd really like to see what yopur imagination comes up with.

-Semper Fi-

Crpl_Hicks, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Dude, stop begging. As long as your posts aren't deleted then you are just fine...

Fear. Fear is the mind killer. I will let my fear go over me and when I do only I will remain. Fear is the mind killer.

DEATH - your rpg story was fine, your posts in the rpg however, are not, they are too short.

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

No need to be sorry. Just trying to make the experience better for everyone. ;)

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Their posts where removed unfortunately as the followed the lead of hicks who threw the whole RPG off balence. With any luck, i may have sorted the problem.

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

The_Reverand, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I can't hehe, he's the same rank as I am lol,
it's up to the Luey or the sarge to pull him inline.

-Semper Fi-

That's fine, but you have to remember, if aliens the movie had nothing but fighting in, there would be no story to it and it would lack the ability to hold peoples attention. Every story needs the initial ground work to lay the foundations for the main scenes.

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

solo_pred, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

hey, im sorry if you deleted 2 of my posts becaus they wernt good enouph or if i "jumped the gun" to early i just wanted to add some exitment to the storry. so sorry dave or whoever.

Balatu will slater evrey bit of life you have out of you.
The Gods of Death are alwas wathcing.
so die