Iseijin, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Well, I still want to keep the one Bug-Hunt gave me. Does that mean I'll have to resize it myself or could I ask him to resize it for me? I'm pretty sure resizing is simpler than making a new one.

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Thanks Bug-Hunt for resizing the sig for me. I'm happy with the one I have now but if you want to make a new one for me that would be wonderful, I'm a big fan of your work. But only if you want to though...

bug-hunt, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

don't worry Iseijin i will resize it for you when i know what size the new ones will be or i can make you awhole new one i ya want.....befor any one ask's no i will not make any more,

bug-sig-thing.jpg
Bug-Renders

EJJR, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

It's sad that things have gotten so bad. Kind of funny that a friend made a sig for me, and I was going to put it up. But I guess the a-holes of this forum that are ruining it for all of us are keeping me from displaying it.
Sorry to hear about all this moderator guys, I realy love this site and hope you can get the forums back on track.
Does the signature ban include my little thing written below?

Elijah Russell
Russell Writings
http://elijahrussell.tripod.com/russellwritings

Angus_Alien, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Dear Mods,
Please do not warn or ban me, for I only ask a simple and honest question.
Are signatures banned in clan rooms now as well?
My clan consists of people whom I have come to really like, and none of them deserve to be punished for the crimes committed by others. I'd like to know this for sure to prevent further troubles.
I understand if this reaches you in disagreement. You guys are the bosses and I respect what you are doing. Laying down the law with an iron fist. But at least acknowledge what I have asked about. I am fully ready to cooperate and even help with whatever you decide. Thank you for reading.
-Angus Alien (Leader of the Shadow Serpents)

freesig4rw.gif

...and you will know my name is the lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Quinn, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

well for F*CKS sakes this is truely sh!ttty. i downloaded gimp to make sigs now it looks like ill have to delete it. i have seriously debated leaving this site like i am sure alot of u have....

a question please say that we can post our sigs in our profile....

"This time the B!tch Is Back"
bgrrrrrw.jpg