K20A2, Undefined, 19 years ago

not to much, bro just waitin for my bloodsugar to come down before i go to bed

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

lol, well i think anyone can do anything they want. i dont think i am that great, i just have a overactive imagination lol

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

Quinn, Undefined, 19 years ago

very nice. whats up k20?

"This time the B!tch Is Back"
bgrrrrrww.jpg

well one can only hope, this is actually a post from an old topic i posted when i first got on the site lol, i just modified it here and there. But thanks anyway, i will post a complete verison of this for everyone to see so there is no questions, or at least not as many repeatative questions

predsig.bmp.jpg

TDN, Undefined, 19 years ago

Wow, that's alot of work you did there man. Good work, man I wish I could write like that.

Shadow, Undefined, 19 years ago

Hey K2, No problem bro. I hope no one will ask that question agian.lol

Move and die, Dont move and die, Pick One. The Gods of Death are always watching. http://www.freewebs.com/shadowedhunter/ scar2.jpg

hey Shadow, thanks bro well when i start to write i usually dont stop lol. but thanks again for the compliment

predsig.bmp.jpg

Thanks TDN, hey have you emailed me your info yet bro?

predsig.bmp.jpg

many thanks Quinn, well take care bro and see ya tomorrow.

predsig.bmp.jpg

Shadow, Undefined, 19 years ago

Holy....Dude Thats great but I would of lazed out and not wrote that much so props to my master.

Move and die, Dont move and die, Pick One. The Gods of Death are always watching. http://www.freewebs.com/shadowedhunter/ scar2.jpg