K20A2, Undefined, 19 years ago

hazaa, is it, we will see i will discuss this with my two seconds in command and give you an answer

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

ok again only post in this thread if it is about the books or the Predator names, just bumping it up so everyone can read it.

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 19 years ago

Sup, K20? Sorry, my clan is pretty dead as of late. I'll post something in the clan room.

deathdrop.jpg

np DD, so I hope you like the name i gave you. I as of now am no longer recuirting for Balatu, i have gained a lot of new bloods, i think i have stolen some from ya i extend my apologizies to bro, sorry about that, but i hope you like everything and if i see someone looking i will point them in your direction

predsig.bmp.jpg

predalien_64, Undefined, 19 years ago

k2 how much longer tell the xeno's and humans get posted

the best of the best both alien and predator

it will be a bit longer might not be tonite, sorry i have had a busy day but i have ummmm 7 or 8 more names to cook up

predsig.bmp.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 19 years ago

K20, don't apolojize, dude! That's not nessisary. It's Ok, I can get a few new members with all the new folk joining. By the way, LOVE the name, dude! Thanks!

deathdrop.jpg

Thanks B-H, pink because we have had one person drop from the book, I may be able to make a place for you but and this is a big but you will not make an appearence til late in the book, also Hunter's Moon warriors we still need more of you thanks guys, and again B-H thanks bro stop chatting in this topic guys ask a question that is not related to the book in another one, thanks everyone.

predsig.bmp.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

can i join the clan

just bumping it up..

predsig.bmp.jpg

bug-hunt, Undefined, 19 years ago

Stop! useing this topic to just chat on. use another one.

little-guy2.jpg

Bug renders

pinksabbath11, Undefined, 19 years ago

Hey thanks alot!.. either way no problem...

gimp.jpg

still need all of the Preds to confirm this, alright this is the last day i have extended it for yall, with the exception of the Hunter's Moon warriors which will have more time to sign up. Thanks guys

predsig.bmp.jpg

alright people i take it everything is fine and these are the offical names for the preds in my book

predsig.bmp.jpg