Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy what you doing dude

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

i liked it! it was definitly waaaaay better than alien rez. Yes the aliens animation ed, accept when you got close ups of it, but the acting was great! It wasnt as good as alien or aliens of course, but it wasnt bad :3

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i loved alien3, whent back to its roots. horror/suspense/sci-fi. and yea i think the dog made a better host then some cow or whatever. it was a little unbelievable that the alein survived the melted metal, but still very 'raw'

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

It was okay, it was the worst of the four, but it was okay.

638656.jpg
~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

It was an ok movie, it tried to capture the terror that was in alien but never achieved it, I have to say when i first saw it I did like the dog adaptation they did with the alien. But it seemed like and I was disappointed that Ripley died at the end.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Quinn, Undefined, 18 years ago

if anyone here has actually studied film as an art (im no pro but ive got the basics) they might see alien 3 in a different light. the one thing that did bug me was the fact that newt and hicks died...... but every movie has its flaws.

"This time the B!tch Is Back

I agree with donut. However, I must stick up for the rez xenomorphs. I liked 'em, but not as much as the other four (Yes. AvP counts) movies.

1. Alien
2. Aliens
3. Alien3
4. AvP
5. Alien rez

drenton.jpg

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 18 years ago

restoring order of forms srry for waste of space

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

Guys this is a really old topic, so please dont post in it anymore, if you like it that much just make a new one, digging up old topics and posting in them is really annoying.

SHREDDERRR, Undefined, 18 years ago

it was kinda good well at least it featured another type of xeno

to be or not to be anhilated thats the deadly question

alien is super good movie i like dog alien

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men