hunter4acid v.s Badapple24

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

OK, I trust you have done this sort of RP before... yes then alright, no then i will teach you.

hunter4acid, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Ok maybe you could review some stuff & do you mind if I start the story?

Yeah, as long as you give me enough info to move on... and first don't godmod (Invincible etc.) and remember to read posts thorouly before posting back in rpgs

I was sent to recover Wolf's plasma cannon from the humans & take it back to our planet. This is my first test to prove worthy. So now I'm on Planet Earth to hide evidence from humans about our technology & maybe my chance to go from a young blood to a blooded soldier.

Bad apple hissed moving along a dark vent inside the complex thouroly smelling the pheromones of the humans. He noticed another pheromone in the air and that was of a hunter. He hissed stopping and looking behind him from the vent seeing a mateniance crew and he moved in a smaller broken part of the vent waiting for them to pass then getting out spearing one of them with his razor sharp tail moving forward spitting acid on the back of one of their heads and waited till it melted away. with the last one very weary Bad apple got behind him and the man turned around just in time to see Bad apples inner jaw shoot into his head... Bad apple then noticed the hunter pheromone much closer this time... the fight was close at hand

H4A: A setup is crucial for a good RP so explain the story about 3 more posts each before we actually fight. also don't attempt to kill another player till at least 5 posts.

I break into the facility they are keeping Wolf's plasma cannon & search around. Two guards spot me & with my plasma caster I destroyed both of them effortlessly. Finally, I find his weapon & I storm out without any evidence of being here.

Bad apple hissed watching the hunter walk out without getting any good fight, oh but he will. bad apple thought and leapt out of the vent shaft moving in the hunters direction

Hearing this I got prepared, I flashed my eyes & elongated my wrist blade.