Blizzard, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Of course ^^

Blizzard draaged a another marine through the vent as the light flickered off , he then let out a silent hiss as he caught a glimpse of the predator fighting a marine . Blizzard crouched on all four limbs as climbed on the wall he was avirtually invisilble and the warrior had planned to hide in the dark and wait for the predator to be weak enough and then he would deliver the death blow .

XenomorphSix, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Later a impregnated marine chest was ready to blow.Crack!Crack!Smash!The marines chest was broken wide open ,and out came Xenomorph Six.He was like most aliens ,a drone.The chestburster squirmed away searching for the perfect area to cocoon.It squirmed through the vents Passing Hanei ,and Blizzard screeching at them.

10 minutes later ,the chestburster found the perfect spot.It turn into a ball and cocooned itself.

Live to kill.
-XenomorphSix

Wrosas, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Can I join I'm new at this

Sure
make sure you read the rules first

Darkmoon, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

The young predator cloaked himself and activated his mask, he used one of his visions that he could use to see aliens. He was running through the corridors of the ship when the lights went out, without a doubt cause by the aliens.
The predator saw a alien hiding in the shadows and extended his wristblades ready to confront him.

He then jumped towards the alien and tried to stab him in the head.

stevethepwny, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Care if I join up? Even the odds a bit lol

Darkmoon, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

OOC:I don't mind if you join although you may have to see with the others, if you do i will finally get some reinforcements lol

By all means do Join
besides I think hanei and the other aliens arent going to Awnser