Real Human Preds

Sasha, Undefined, 18 years ago

The whole concept of predators who hunt for the most prized game is based on human ideas obviously. But like I think its totally possible to copy the whole set up in real life. It could serve as narly infultration orthe military. Or for special ination missions.One Man with high tech selfsastaning equipment and some sort of free form exoskeloton to bust strenght and reflexes. You guys think we could see stuff like that in the future? I have no idea if this is spamming but hey if it is just delete it. its chill.

Honor and glory

Sasha, Undefined, 18 years ago

There is a way I'm sure in our life times we may see it or at least see the start of it.

Honor and glory

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol yeah only some people might have some use of their money though

~Another female on Da Site~

27322134138.jpg

~Kainde Amedha of The Hive~

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

yeah i think they were the ones to use the first form of money deerskin with pictures. it has changed now though

bwsig.jpg

Gut The Newborn

I dont think we know how to use their money or even know if they do use Money lol

27322134138.jpg

that would be cool if they started selling cloak suits to us it would be useful in war

bwsig.jpg

Gut The Newborn

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

if you are mentaning the predator's claok,i wathed how these japenese pple i think,were expairamenting(sory for the spelling)with these coats and they actully cloaked in a way

Hunt for Honor,Hunt for Glory,Hunt for the Moon
cory-sig.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

maybe they got the idea of preds and aliens from area 51 and they covered it up but tried to tell people by making movies

call me stupid but maybe

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

what technology u talking about? exoskeleton? yes there is that tech around, not in the way u may think, but i have seen research on mechanical azzizted prostetics that attach to human limbs.

there is thermal vision as we all know, the only tech not available but currently in full research is the camoflage

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

now that i told u u know that. just kiddin

bwsig.jpg

Gut The Newborn

lol I know that

27322134138.jpg

they traded along long long long long time before money

bwsig.jpg

Gut The Newborn

lol cool

maybe they do use money or atleast use trading or something like that

27322134138.jpg

i have a book on money ot with me now though

bwsig.jpg

Gut The Newborn

Lol That could happpen in the Near Future, Or Maybe they alredy have Aliens and Yautja in Area 51, We never may never know

26619511777.jpg

~Kainde Amedha of The Hive that has Human and Yautja DNA~

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

sasha your ideas are legite. currently the military has departments that research technology that include exoskeleton and other devices to create the perfect 'predator'. but of course although they want a soldier to be able to operate independantly, and with minimal use of soldiers themselves, the military's objective is not to create a killing machine for the sake of glory and honor. it would be cool though, but i don't think they will create anything like a human version of yauja. maybe soemday soemone will have the resources to do so, but ofcourse that's against the law and so on. not fit in today's society.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Like the Spartans in HALO and HALO 2?

26619511777.jpg

~Kainde Amedha of The Hive that has Human and Yautja DNA~

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

We of course don't have that type of technology, and even if we did, the LAST thing this planet needs is even more weapons.

deathdrop.jpg

i like that idea i thought about that once myself too but figured i would wait till future tech caqme along

bwsig.jpg

Gut The Newborn