PREDALIEN

ash, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

in avp do you think that it will grow to adult before being killed? and can that predalien become a queen cos it would be a bit wierd as the predalien would die quickly seeing as its in the pred ship with Sh!t loads of preds showing how easy it could get killed.
Oh and will it crawl or stand like a pred?

shadowserpentssig.jpg

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

dont think preds r that dumb, they would have some kind on defense system for when its bed time

topdogg2.jpg

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

AVP 2 is gonna . thats all there is to say. normally, if you make more than one sequel, it cheapens the whole franchise. this film should not be made. period.

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

CELTIC_KING, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

i would like to see what it would look like cause ive seen so many different pics but hopfully avp2 if it comes out will have it look kool.

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

predalien?

avp is cool
so is halo

THEENDLESSWAR, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

REMENBER the predators don't know that the predalien is in the ship so if I was a predalien then I would kill the predators one by one until too late half the preds are gone before they even notice

bug-hunt, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

In all honestly i think that if they make avp2 it will go along the same cr@py way as alien res with that clone thing please for the love of god NO NO NO NO.
ok where is my shot gun?.......Ah ha load clock.....bang

bettersigtech.jpg

Been living on borrowed time so feck it if i die!

THEENDLESSWAR, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

$hit man

u dont know what a predalien is!

u must have been busy putting you thumb up your bum if u dont know what a predalien is

nicholaskang, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

the predalien might survive because as stated in the novel wait let me repeat the epilogue
'The Predator Starship,Deep Space

His kin had laid him in a place of honour, at the base staue of their savage thunder god.His faceplate was off, the scar on his forehead a dark stain on his pallid flesh.
The funeral ceremony was over and the other clan members had filled their individual cryostasis tubes, where they would hibernate during the long voyage back to their home world.
Alone now, in a chamber heavy with incese, Scar's corpse twitched.
Suddenly the gray flesh below his dead heart bulged and stretched as if some creature was trapped inside his body, fighting to break free....'

you should note that a predalien doesnt take long to kill a pred and they were going to hibernate for their long journey home in cryostasis tubesthey wouldnt hear the preds being killed and if the predator go to hibernate it would be unarmed so the glmashes and a headbite hes gone

Alien-vs-Predator_bann1-lg.jpg

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Yeah thats quite a good point. Dman that sig is ing me off ^^^^^^

yep.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Quinn, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

jesus take that thing off all the posts are so messed up now. no offense.

"This Time Its War"

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

thats a good sig but make smaller

THIS TIME ITS WAR!!!!!!!!!!!

nicholaskang, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Preds hisap eggs.

Alien-vs-Predator_bann1-lg.jpg

the_doctor, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

what if in AvP2 starts right were AvP left of with the predalien being born and then like some sort of motion sensor gun blows it to hell it would kinda make everything right the preds dont scan or check the bodies cos there is like laser motion guns in the corner of everyroom so if a chestburster does get on board and its running around while there in thier cryosleep thing(as desribed in the novel) the gun would destroy it.

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/