Reviews
Forum
RPG
Clans
Members
Login
Signup
Login
/
Signup
««
«
46
47
48
49
50
51
»
»»
DeathWraith
,
Yautja
, 12 years ago
I told you. I told you. I always get it. I cheat and I get it. I am Romanian. It's how we do.
-Bloo-
,
Yautja
, 12 years ago
FUCK ALL OF YOU.
(Let's do this again in a few months.)
DeathWraith
,
Yautja
, 12 years ago
I told you. I told you. I always get it. I cheat and I get it. I am Romanian. It's how we do.
concretehunter
,
Yautja
, 12 years ago
I guess that means i get to name the next thread...
««
«
46
47
48
49
50
51
»
»»
add reply
Reviews
Ash
Characters
Rogue (Aliens)
Comics
Predator vs Magnus Robot Fighter
Comics
Newt's Tale (Aliens)
Comics
Aliens vs Predator
Games
Alien
Movies
Alchemy (Aliens)
Comics
Hunter's Planet (Aliens Vs. Predator, Book 2)
Books
Tribes (Aliens)
Comics
Homeworld (Predator)
Comics
Flesh and Blood (Predator)
Books
Rogue (Aliens)
Books