new movies/games

TribalWerewolf9, Yautja, 15 years ago

yea the title says it all. if they do make a new alien vs predator or predator/alien game what would be a good story for it

shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

Would be interesting to see one for Aliens, in the Concrete jungle sort of theme.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 15 years ago

Being that both AVP, and AVP2 pc games are based on some far off planet in space. I'd like to see a story line that incorperated earth into it, or at least a planet with a huge human population.

TribalWerewolf9, Yautja, 15 years ago

isnt that what almost all alien movies are 'bout?

Stalker, Yautja, 15 years ago

We've had 2 AVP movies on Earth, & I honestly don't think the setting works. The "distant planet" environments of the games were perfect in my opinion.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

"isnt that what almost all alien movies are 'bout?"

wat.

No, Predator = Earth, Alien = space. That's how they should be in the movies. And i agree with Stalker, the distant planet setting is the best for AvP games. Large population scenarios are best for RPG's not for FPS's. I think a game in the style of "Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Puls" would be interesting for aliens. Where you can somehow take facehuggers along with you and build an army of drones, from the enemy humans, following you as you grow larger and are able to use new attacks.