is alien 5 really real?

predatorgirl, Yautja, 12 years ago

i saw in sfx magazien in december that there could be an alien 5 film. if it dosn't have sigourney weaver in it i would'nt bother watching it and if its not set in the future it dos'nt link in with the other films.
if it was'nt real what would you wan't to happen in it. i just wan't it to have a good story line... not random stuff like AVPR.

Peterson, Yautja, 12 years ago

http://www.scifimoviepage.com/upcoming/previews/alien-prequel.html

Your questions have been answered, in March 9,2012 They are releasing a new Alien Prequel movie.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

No, Alien 5 is not real. Alien -1 and Alien 0 are real, though.

thank god there is going to be one. what do you think might happen in it

DeathWraith, Yautja, 12 years ago

I think there's gonna be extraterrestrials and firearms.

and then something screeching and like bursting out of someones chest like "EEEEEEKKKKKKK" and then like it says what the movie is supposed to be about in the link i posted up so like yeah just go and read it!....

Its kind of stupid to attempt to speculate on something where there is already facts...

just saying...

you'v got a point but i just hope its going to be bigger better with a lot more gore and it better have a story line to it.

navyspaz, Yautja, 12 years ago

Alien -1 lol, this will be interesting... Hopefully it goes better than the AvP and AvPR.. Predators was alright.

yeah well we can only hope, but oh well should be interesting enough suppose i have to wait till it comes out on dvd as I'll be in afganistan when it hit theaters...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ict1Ctkuuo

Sigourney Weaver talks about the new Alien Movie.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 12 years ago

2012? Jesus, there's a lot of awesome movies slated for that year.

facehuger1, Yautja, 12 years ago

Any 1 know if a king will be in the movie.