Alien blood

Silverchild79, Undefined, 19 years ago

Is Aliend blood acitic because they are bred inside a human stomach? Does anyone have a good picutre of a mature Pred-Alien? Thanks in advance

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

some pics= remember they don't have eyes http://www.predalien.com/predalien-2.php

profile.htmlgame over game over... o 2 more lives. im an R.P.G alien ( new pic same great tast )- my avatar looks like a evil retard no more

I got an idea, how about a human child unducted at birth and raised ammoung predators... maybe they could alter his DNA to increase his lifespan to match his new family. A human predator warrior would be tight. He could work as a go between for humans and the predator race in a fight to exterminate an planet overrun by alines or something dunno. Just a cool idea

and a crocodile tha thing was as big as a god$^%
house. theres pred-aliens in the comics too

profile.htmlgame over game over... o 2 more lives. im an R.P.G alien ( new pic same great tast )- my avatar looks like a evil retard no more

holy that thing looks badass, is there an record in the comics of an alien infesting a bear or a wolf or something. They so could have done that with a polar bear in the AVP movie

like any aliens

i dono how to show yoy but have you played avp2 the game for pc?

IF it bleads we can kill it