DeathWraith, Human, 6 years ago

Haha and I was just thinking the other day "Good thing we're never changing this sig because profile editing is broken." Anyway, check this out Bloo, it's really good.

tawganator, Human, 6 years ago

May the Fourth be with you https://youtu.be/34XfTL2TL7U

IT'S THE FIFTH

EDIT: Bloo, I've found a way to remember their names. You just say the famous quotes "2b or not 2b" and "A2, Brute!"

badapple24, Human, 6 years ago

Site is dying a slow cancerous death rip

Speaking of which, have you heard about Sir Roger Moore's passing? There goes my 2nd favourite 007. Still, 89 is a pretty damn good age to make.

Deathdrop, Human, 6 years ago

@badapple: With respect, people have been saying that since 2007. Maybe they're right, but I dunno; we've survived worse.

Not sure if we've survived worse. I don't have anything to talk about right now. I guess I'll see Covenant next week.

i go ur mum nxt week bich lolol

Like you go to a party dressed as my mom or what

CORRECT. AIN'T NOBODY GOT LEGS LIKE MINE.

I fucked your mom last night.
My mom is dead asshole.
Your mom sucks cocks in hell!

Is that to far?

Listen, I don't know where this "far" place is, but if getting there is anything like as much of a pain in the ass as getting to Sesame Street, it ain't worth it.

If it's hell you're talking about, it's only as far as the height of the building you jump off of #edgy #14isthebestage #notforfucking #godiswatching

badapple24, Human, 6 years ago

@DD only said it bc the last post was may first, although true, I was there for 1 of them.... I hope we can all stick around lol

Just watched Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Pirates of the Caribbean 5 and Wonder Woman. I enjoyed them all, went bowling afterwards and bought the Star Wars Thrawn novel for the weekend. All in all a good day. What's everyone else up to?

Damn that's nice. Imma taking the Cambridge English Proficiency exam. Speaking on Sunday, everything else on Thursday. Hopefully I won't choke because it's fucking expensive.

Aaaaaaaand that's the Paris deal fucked. Everyone's surprised/horrified, but I literally don't have the energy anymore. Like... What the fuck did they expect when they elected a sociopathic reality show buffoon to the goddamn Presidency?

Good luck DW

@DD At least it will take 4 years for it to happen. A lot can happen in that time id est impeachment, assassination, new election, North Korea, divine intervention or the more impossible Trump becoming Human.

Thanks. I also just (finally) found the Silmarillion in English and bought it. As soon as I'm done with The Night Circus imma read it.

I only recently (about 3 months ago) found out about The Silmarillion through my YouTube search on more information on the world of lotr. From the small sample of what I found it is very captivating but I was intimidated by the shear size of what there was and so I backed off. It is very fascinating and really helped me understand a lot of what I didn't when I'd seen in the movies.

Dammit. Looks like I'm going to have to buy that now because typing this has re-peaked my curiosity.