DeathWraith, Yautja, 8 years ago

So I just banged all the girls in HuniePop. Gotta admit, didn't think Venus would be worth it, but her ass picture was great.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 8 years ago

^i was thinking of making a hentai dating sim game with all our characters and just dumping my other project out the window

@SR & DW: My sig is like that because graphic design is my passion.

Well Xeuss has to say "uguu" at the end of every sentence.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 8 years ago

@Bloo: "Cum or cum not, there is no try" should be the catch phrase associated with that sim. And cool about your sig.

concretehunter, Yautja, 8 years ago

You know most of the problems i feel i had in my development can probably be atributed to a female driven way of dealing with problems.

While men deal with emotions by trying to tackle the root of them, women tend to care more about the emotion itself.

I became incredibly angry and frustrated because any help i was given was simply talking about the emotion and not the problem. Girls tend to care more about what they're feeling rather than why. The more i read and talk about this the more i find that men are driven by cause and effect, where as women are driven by the middle, the gooey bit.

This frustrates me to no end.

Well I think I've talked about that, women rely more on instinct, which is the WHAT and the WHEN, while men rely more on reason, which is the WHY and the HOW. Due to society-driven evolution only. The more society changes toward the complete removal of gender roles, the more this will change as well, and men and women will come to a middle ground where they are both frustrating for the same reason.

Anyway, Batman v(lmao cause vs is too long) Superman. Ben Affleck's face looked good. Like he was proper acting like.

Just saw Avengers: Age of Ultron yesterday. It was pretty fucking cool and James Spader is an awesome villain.

James Spader is a pretty awesome anything.

Indeed!

Also, you guys should check out these shirts while they're still there(Limited run kind of stuff).

http://popuptee.com/

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 8 years ago

so were talking about a cactus? it all makes sense now

So... over the course of the last few days several things have happened.

Firstly, the end of one of my toes is deciding whether or not it wants to stay attached or die after being put back on.

Secondly, the caldron/pineapple thing resulted in a litter of possums... so my nights and days are devoted to bottle feeding and taking care of seven baby possums... or skaven, I dunno anymore.

Here's a picture of them
http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad213/Blargosaurusrex/IMG_0469_zpsavuhhgsv.jpg

Deathdrop, Yautja, 8 years ago

Christ on a cracker.

Five days without a pointless post? UNACCEPTABLE.

Well there was no one to talk to.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 8 years ago

I WILL MAKE ALTERNATE ACCOUNTS AND TALK TO MYSELF.

That's against the rules.

Oh snap

-Bloo-, Yautja, 8 years ago

So I just marathoned Phase 2 and...

Winter Soldier > GotG > Iron Man 3 > AoU > Thor 2 > Ant-Man (prediction)

Discuss ???

Edit: I don't read the comics but why is Romanoff x Banner a thing? Did everyone on the production team forget about Betty Ross? Why hasn't there been a Hulk movie in 6 years?

Because all the hulk movies were bad and who wouldn't ditch their long distance gf for Scarlett Johansson in a skin tight suit.

Anyway, generic new Girl's Day song.

concretehunter, Yautja, 8 years ago

Hey DD can you get on skype later? I'm writing something between CH and DD and i'd like to run though some of the dialogue with you.

"Ugh DD your breast feels so big."
"Oh thank you CH for noticing oh yeah."
"Oh baby your arms are so large."
"Oh yeah baby."