tawganator, Yautja, 7 years ago

@ DW that concrete hunter sig had crying it was so funny. I would love if you could create an Australian Xenomorph for me.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 7 years ago

I told you someone was gonna snatch it up. Shit

DeathWraith, Yautja, 7 years ago

@tawg Wouldn't that just be a regular kangaroo?

DarkLioness, Yautja, 7 years ago

DeathWraith that is by far one of the most accurate sigs I've ever seen on this website >^-^<

A kangaroo with a xeno mouth would cool.

Peterson, Yautja, 7 years ago

So fucked up my leg at work on Friday now I'm stuck at home for a week

-Bloo-, Yautja, 7 years ago

God, that sucks. Hope you're not in too much pain.

Dronehive, Yautja, 7 years ago

I hope you feel better man.

Pain is subsiding but still present apparently had a high strain in my quad muscle

skull_ripper, Yautja, 7 years ago

Sorry I've poofed for awhile guys, but I did that grown up thing and -gasps!- got a job, so less free time but woo money.

So how peeps been during my brief-ish absence?

@Peterson: Glad the pain is subsiding, hope you heal well and feel better soon.

Congratulations on getting your self a job :D I assume it is your first?

Well I've started a second job so my spar time is limited to the weekends and about 30 minutes on the rest. But I can't complain as it is getting me ahead of the bills and I've actually started saving up some money for a cruise near the end of the year.

I am so tired.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 7 years ago

It is my first steady job, yeah. I've done a couple others, but they were sporadic at best. I work in a Kitchen, I'm primarily the dishdog, but I also do prep and pizzas. Pays pretty good too.

Ooooh, a cruise you say? Where do you think you'll be heading? :D

Ahh the dish bitch. That was my first job and a pizza joint too. I will be spending 13 days going around New Zealand baaa.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 7 years ago

I got a raise.......only to come down with the flu like the next day. But I'm muscling through it and staying in bed(dad's orders) and marathoning The Walking Dead. I'm just counting down the days to the major biker rallies this year, hell of a rush!

I'm sure everyone's heard about Prince passing. Damn feels like this is the year that all the legends are dying.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 7 years ago

I just started playing the Walking Dead season 2 yesterday and I couldn't even take one step as Clementine. Crap I'm so scared. It's one thing to be a stronk independent man who don't need no woman taking care of a kid and teaching her how to survive a zombie apocalypse because i can identify with him. But I can't identify with her. It's like I'm personally responsible now. Jesus Christ I can't raise a kid.

So I just beat the Shadows of Mordor game pretty awesome and addicting honestly been stuck at home on my work injury and picked it up last night and just powered through the story today

supersonicman96, Yautja, 7 years ago

So college has been fun (if not stressful) Mondays, i'm there for 12 hours and wednesday, i'm there till 4:00 starting at 9:00...Also i'm back again now that things are settling down =D

Well my 2nd job is no more. I couldn't keep with the hours and had to give it up. At least I made some extra money.

supersonicman96, Yautja, 7 years ago

Sorry to hear that man, but I'm sure the next opportunity is around the corner

Thanks but I don't think I'll be trying for a second job again. The first one was more of an experiment to see if I could handle having two jobs. I like the extra money but I like the extra sleep just a little bit more.