badapple24, Yautja, 8 years ago

Yeah aaha sorry about that DW I was kinda preoccupied writing those.

And thats fucked up, but it seems rather intriguing

-Bloo-, Yautja, 8 years ago

I'm really ecstatic that I'm somehow channeling 12-year-old DW through my off-topic RPG posts. Was he more like Cars or Luigi?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 8 years ago

Like Cars, of course. I feel like it was a much better writing style than my current try-hard style. A complete disregard for the rules of common sense and no attempt to impress, but rather to confuse and amuse. I think it's because it was original. I hadn't read more than 90% of a book in total by the time I was 12 and I hadn't been influenced by any noble prize nominee's style yet. It was pure off the top of my head stupid writing, just like Kim Young-Ha says it should be.

It's a really fun way to write. It's somehow become my default writing style whenever I'm not trying to be serious or actually good.

Dronehive, Yautja, 8 years ago

I'm honestly incapable of writing like that si I find it pretty impressive.

It's pretty awful in the sense that I can never present it to a publisher and realistically expect them to publish anything like that because of how nonsensical it can be, but it's still the most enjoyable and natural way (for me) to write.

"((Sorry not trying to make it short, just doing things with the amount of time I think he would have, heh))"

You know, though, that just because the action takes 10 seconds, the post doesn't have to take 10 seconds to read, right? Just as you can describe several hours in a few words, you can also describe a few seconds in a whole lot of text.

EDIT: bae > bay

skull_ripper, Yautja, 8 years ago

Eating an entire large pizza by myself is nothing new to me, however, vomiting an entire large pizza was. Been bed ridden for the last couple of days from what ever the fuck I came down with, but I can actually sit up now without my spinal column feeling like it'd go to pieces.

Shall try and get caught up on the RP tonight and formulate a post.

New song by IU ayyyy. And this time actually by IU, not by someone else and sung by IU.

I might post in the RPG soon. I didn't realize it's been 2 weeks since my last post.

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 8 years ago

I guess I should show my face in here and see how everyone doing.

Terribly GREAT

concretehunter, Yautja, 8 years ago

See I've been here for 8 years almost, a good handful of posters have been here over 9. We're all quite tightly knit. A little more activity would be nice but to be honest none of us are getting our hopes up about the site reaching its peak activity again. AvP Isn't the most popular franchise at the moment but who knows, with new movies coming out we could always get a new influx of posters. We've always been more of an RPG focused community compared to AvP Galaxy, I think that's a very niche market.

The site is 11 years old by now, I think, which means I've been here for 9. We still have at least one guy who's been here since the beginning, but the thing is we've talked about pretty much everything many years ago. You can think of this site as a town from Fallout 3. There's only like 5 people and they only interact with each other as scripted. You can try to make the town bigger by bringing one of your followers and telling him to wait in the middle of it and then there will be one more person in the town, but no one will talk to them anyway because it's not part of the scripts. My point is that you can brainstorm on your own, 'cause I'm busy playing Fallout 3.

CH gives a good, solid explanation for why we're active but not really "active" and DW gives the realest explanation I've ever read. Which reminds me, Fallout 4 is coming out in a month...

Less, like 10 days, but close o3o

I wish my computer could handle Fallout 4, but it couldn't work with Star Wars Battlefront III Beta, so... probably not going to be able to play it until the days of the grim dark future where there is only war and a new laptop.

Bethesda games are definitely the best on PC, but they're fine on consoles. You have an Xbox One right?

@BA: Wow is it that close already? I might put the rest of my life on hold when I do my first playthrough.

Today was fucking awesome. Laser tag in a full Orc costume? Heeeeell yeah! I tore that shit up and it was amazing. When an employee was giving us the customary debriefing, everyone stopped and looked at me. One guy the proceeded to say "Well... I feel that someone is more prepared than the rest of us".

I love this time of the year.

@Bloo: Nah, I only have a 360, too many of its games require internet to function so I cant really use it.