badapple24, Yautja, 8 years ago

No... not at all

DeathWraith, Yautja, 8 years ago

Well the lactating cow girl prostitute could be the only thing that beats Cars. I assume that an inexhaustible source of nutrients is his only weakness, since he's had to live in the rough jungles of the post-apocalyptic desert, where it's easy to become addicted to protein bars. Also he's 19 so he's probably horny. After all, milk and honey are considered the best thing about paradise and if a cow's vaginal discharge isn't the closest thing you can get to honey after all the bees have died, I don't know what is.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 8 years ago

I changed Cars' age to 100,000 years old, but he gets distracted by ass really easily. It reminds him of his favorite food, which he can no longer eat because he's a vampire.

Well I knew him when he was 19 so he'll always be 19 to me.

Dronehive, Yautja, 8 years ago

@DW The aphrodisiac venom might get him too, tho.

But yeah, prostitute cow might be fun

or maybe... the gold ant.

See, the other one is a red ant. this one is a gold ant, she lactates honey and like 90% of her fat moves to her tits so they're like huge and her vagina secretes honey too so i mean she'd be SUPER effective and stuff

skull_ripper, Yautja, 8 years ago

So for this RP, I'm assuming it doesn't really matter what species one plays as? For example, I am thinking of being an Ogre from WoW, but they aren't normally playable(totally should have been a new PC race in WoD).

Gigantic, violent, unintentionally funny, dumb as a box of rocks, ridiculously strong, and most certainly shy and horny. Fairly standard Ogre.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 8 years ago

I'll be a simple stick, as stick always win.

Dronehive, Yautja, 8 years ago

I'm gonna flood that RP with absolutely fantastic, high quality garbage.

badapple24, Yautja, 8 years ago

Amazing, also yes anything practically @Skull_ripper

I changed my character for the RPG. It's a better one.

concretehunter, Yautja, 8 years ago

Just thought I'd stop by and say hello, life moving terribly fast for me. Not that I'm saying keeping up is a chore, but it makes me quite strapped for time. Half the time I'm not entire sure what I'm supposed to be doing. My aim Is to turn up to lectures, get the work done and to not fall behind. Once I know where i stand academically I can actually start trying to get ahead.

Any tips for uni/being an adult?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 8 years ago

^ Be really careful about money and budgeting your time, and take advantage of campus resources like library, etc. I know this seems like completely obvious shit, but you'd be surprised how easy it is to forget/miss.

^^ If you didn't buy food and the next day you realize everything is closed because it's Easter and you forgot about it completely, you can survive on just honey and ice cream topping for the day as long as you drink a lot of water.

EDIT: So, this doesn't happen very often - in fact it hasn't ever happened before in 9 years or however long - but Bloo, I feel like you're being a bit unreasonable.

concretehunter, Yautja, 8 years ago

Wtf happened to the sigs? Did Pv2's hosting site go down?

@DW: No, I needed all that empty space. It was important. It was probably the most important empty space that's ever existed, if I'm going to be honest here.

ThePredator13, Yautja, 8 years ago

Damn it's been a while....

skull_ripper, Yautja, 8 years ago

Hey man, long time no see. How've you been holding up?

@Bloo: I'm so confused, are you Luigi now, or Cars still? Or are you both of them? And have you decided what the general area is like so I know what my Ogre is walking up on?

ThePredator13, Yautja, 8 years ago

Hey Skull Ripper, and it's been going decently as of late. How about you?

Wow, it's been a while, P13. You want a new sig?

@SR & Kaajin: Yeah, I'm just Luigi now. I'm not Cars anymore and no one else should interact with him anymore because he's not relevant to the story from this point. Cars was just a plot device that motivated Luigi into joining the story because that somehow makes sense.

The map is something like this:

There's a huge dome of light surrounding the area that we're in that's keeping us from leaving. I forgot the measurements of the dome, but it's pretty big.

In the center of the map is a small city with a big tower in the middle of it. The tower is really tall and a blue light is coming from it. You can see this tower from everywhere except the densest part of the swamp, which is where all of us are now. Luigi saw the tower because he can jump really high.

Everywhere else on the map is a forest/swamp with a bunch of small villages here and there. There aren't very many animals, I think.

Anyway, this is just what's there now. You can always add more stuff that's convenient to you, or you can add stuff that makes the story more interesting.

Edit: Oh yeah, I can be Luigi because he's been in, like, 6 legit RPGs.

Dronehive, could you like, not, like, EVER place a comma between subject and predicate? Like never, ever?? THANKS???

Alright, so I guess I'm gonna try to play as Therhea, who looks like this and her voice is kinda like this but more echoey. Also she has absorbed the spirit of Al'ar the Phoenix God and wears a cape made from his feathers and thus can materialize his claws around her hands so she can fire punch people to death, or she can materialize the whole phoenix and fly on its back. She's basically like a firebending rogue, so she has the skills of a rogue but can also somewhat control fire.