badapple24, Yautja, 8 years ago

We should make an RP wherein everyone is their own MMO Character from whatever MMO that is (I mean any MMO) And we just have a huge battle royale like that one RP

skull_ripper, Yautja, 8 years ago

That actually sounds pretty fun Bad Apple.

Also, fuck sliced bread, this is so much cooler! http://imgur.com/gallery/eh6Kyki

Might end up making a website, or it could be something on here? Idk nontheless I've been sick for the past 4 days so a lot of those thoughts come to my head.

and, that fireplace is amazing xD

skull_ripper, Yautja, 8 years ago

I don't think we can make side-RPs on here, at least, I've never seen one done.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 8 years ago

You can RP in the off-topic thread if you want. That's what we used it for back in 2006.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 8 years ago

Honestly? If you guys wanna do a little side RP thread with just a few people on the main board, knock yourselves out; the separate rooms really aren't viable any more.

HE CONSENTED! YOU ALL SAW IT!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 8 years ago

I CLAIM TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY! SEE WHAT I HAVE WROUGHT??? YOU CALLED ME CRAZY, BUT NOW YOU'LL SEE!

The thing is, in all seriousness, I don't think we have enough people to justify whole separate sections just for RPG's. This site's layout is uniquely ill-suited to that sort of thing since the entire forum is slapped onto one page. I think most people would agree that it's a lot easier for new members to get involved if they know where the thing is.

I also think the evidence is against the "only mods can start one" idea. Inevitably, the whole thing gets bogged down in announcements, THEN voting, THEN sign-ups, THEN start dates THEN bla bla bla... And all in a separate section of the site than the main board. Again, simplicity is the key; if you look at some of the "classic" (ie: pre-room) RPG's, most of them were spontaneous and free-wheeling. Read "THE HIVE VS HUNTER'S MOON: VENGEANCE." We had no idea what the fuck we were doing, and we had a blast.

EDIT: Oh shit, I assumed you meant an AVP RPG, not... this. But I gave you permission, sooooo FUCK IT, LET'S DANCE!

No, MMO CHARACTERS DD

Meaning, yeah. you get it xD

I don't know what to do. I've played so many RPGs. Should I use Suharu? Should I use Phedher? Should I use Therhea? Should I use the other Phedher? Should I use the other Therhea? Should I use the other Suharu? Should I use Suharu wielding Phedher? Should I use BC Therhea or WOTLK Therhea? Or should I use Raemora? Nah, Raemora is too nice.

Oh the sarcasm, yet its true. Idk use whatever one you like most this is just for fun

That was not Sarcasm. All my RPG characters are named Suharu for males, Therhea for female melee characters, Phedher for mage like characters, or Raemora for good, mostly selfless characters.

Suharu, Therhea and Phedher started out as my WoW characters and I have a whole elaborate story for them.

Suharu is a mostly benevolent sex machine, his main goal in life is to protect cute girls and look at ass;

Therhea is proud, racist and will do what it takes to gain power, unless it requires killing cute girls - though where Suharu would destroy the source of that power to protect any possible subsequent cute girl sacrifices, Therhea will respect its existence and simply avoid it from then on;

Phedher is a cute girl who is also insane, I think I've mentioned this in that short text about my Skyrim character of the same name - she convinced her twin sister to kill her twin brother, then when she found out that he had become undead she disguised herself, married him, imprisoned him, had his children, ate the children, left him in a cage where he was killed by lightning, became a blood elemental, was defeated by her re-resurrected twin brother, became his swords, actually fell in love with him, became his lover and so on.

Raemora is a daughteru, so she is theoretically a lesbian, but will on occasion pity fuck a dying cricket or accidentally start a relationship with the guy in Jade Empire. Other than that, males who show an interest in her tend to mysteriously disappear, either in a nuclear explosion like in Mass Effect, or during a suicide mission like in Mass Effect 2 etc. Her skill set varies from game to game, but she is always a cunning linguist.

So the problem is that I'm not sure how restrictive this will be in terms of what they can do. For example Therhea had the claws of Al'ar and some cape that also had his name and also used him as a mount. In the story this was because she had absorbed his spirit and commanded his power over fire, but in this RPG she would just have some flaming fists, or what?

Well DW, it doesnt seem like Bloo held back any, idk why you should. As long as it doesnt break terms of god modding in RP then you can do so, you can have your odd backstory too. Btw anyone can post in there too.

Dronehive, Yautja, 8 years ago

Anybody else played Cprruption of Champions or Trials in Tainted Space?

Bets are on Bloo.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 8 years ago

I had to look those up and I'm not feeling it. If I want to look at hentai, I just hop on Google. I don't want to pay for it. Even if those games are free, I don't want to work for it. And honestly, I don't even read or watch too much of that stuff anymore, it's all so bad and gross...

Edit: I posted in the RP thread. Trust me, this guy is 100% from Fallout 3.

But COW TITS BLOOO00
And DOG DONGS

AND HEVEHCNSAJKEJSDB

DarkLioness, Yautja, 8 years ago

If anyone ever decides to become a truck driver DON'T work for CRST! These people are so inept I'm surprised the company hasn't failed yet!
Also I just endured a trip from California to Ft Wayne, Indiana in a tiny cramped car and suffered my dog trampling my spleen. After this I don't wanna see a damn car again for the next year. All of this because these fools lost our damn truck! Don't ask me how you lose a truck I'm not a jackass so I haven't the slightest idea.

But I'm considering getting a job as a butcher along with taking unwanted fur coats/pelts/rugs/blankets ect into fur armor and such.

I played HuniePop. Haven't unlocked all the outfits because I can't remember what time of day I didn't take the girls to a date, but I finished the game.

EDIT: @DH don't worry about your characters not being from an MMO, any RPG is good. If you're gonna be a sexy big boobed lizard that's still gonna look less made up on the spot than Bloo's character.

Help me decide...

Cow girl (uses body... really stupid. She's a prostitute. Lactates, obv)
Dog-cocked (and ears/tail) herm (high intelligence, uses guns, smuggler)
Ant girl with aphrodisiac bite (reflex-melee attacks, mercenary)

-Bloo-, Yautja, 8 years ago

My guy is not made up and I definitely didn't spend just 8 minutes writing that post.