-Bloo-, Yautja, 8 years ago

Yeah, I'm not sure how you guys know that but it's true.

I remember you guys used to celebrate it on the 8-9th for some reason and I didn't really care enough to correct you since you were just a few days off, but thanks. Anyway, Gaunt, my cake...

Edit: "Saucy dog" "dick jokes"

Hey, that's too easy.

krio, Yautja, 8 years ago

Wow. All I fucking said was that I am checking in on you guys.
And you come towards me, and say that I'm talking about shit I'm depressed about? Dude, PLEASE, tell me your fucking joking! I really, really, really want to express how much of me just got cancer from your comment alone.

Wanna be offensive? Fine. Wanna be agitating? Fucking fine. Be my guest. I just said "I'm back to check on you!", and I got replied to "GET THE FUCK OUT, YOU IS JUST ATTENTION SEEKING WHORE, WITH NO LIFE, NO FRIENDS, AND YOU IS DEPRESSED.".

I feel like I've overstayed my welcome.
And I've been here for a few seconds, writing a small comment.

NOW, UNTO WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY! I'm writing a new story again! Considering what I got replied, DeathWraith, or whatever the fuck his name is, won't care! But I don't need to care about that! YAAAAAAY!!!

DeathWraith, Yautja, 8 years ago

Well then, happy birthday! It's gonna be easy to remember your birthday now because it's also the anniversary of the car accident that killed two of the girls from Ladies' Code. =D

EDIT: Krio, I know it's fun to be paranoid, but you need to do it in moderation. And stop projecting your own opinion of yourself onto other people's comments.

concretehunter, Yautja, 8 years ago

Krio I think you need to calm down. This isn't the leaving/returning thread and you're making a scene. You don't need to make an event of leaving/comming back, If I didn't post for a month nobody would take notice because that's the nature of a small community, people have other obligations.

Just calm the fuck down, nobody actually cares about stupid drama.

My personal opinion is that you're a long term shit poster who contributes very little to the discussion on the main board.

Peterson, Yautja, 8 years ago

hashtag stop being a little bitch, serriously if you get offended by small shit then stop fucking posting dont really care how you spin it, we've all fucked with each other around here so shut the fuck up and grow a pair.

And grow a pair I have.
A big pair too. ;)

EDIT: anyway, THANKS DEATHWRAITH! People died that day! Now it's a special day to remember! I'm going to have so much fun!

Now, speaking of which, I just thought it was kind of offensive. And now I turn to you, Peterson. I'm sorry, but did I do something wrong to you? I mean, a pair I have, so you had no reason to jump in. Also, very mature of you to tell someone to grow a pair, saying they have to take the insult like a grown person, but you still have a picture of a girly cartoon in your signature. Oh, and don't think I hate bronies now! I'm just saying!

Now, a shit poster you may call me, but I don't really care. I may post shit (I will admit, mostly I just tell about a new story I am writing, but I just like doing that.), but honestly, my personal feelings aren't hurt in the slightest. I came on saying I was checking on you guys. People came back saying they forgot who I was.
I jokingly replied "I wasn't missed. I'll just go again!". Once again, that was trying to be funny.

Here's my experience:
I joke with you.
You don't remember me.
I'm fine with that, and joke with you.
Then someone tells me I am an attention whore trying to shove my depression onto you guys.
And to that I correct him in the same harsh manner he spoke to me.
Then everyone defends him for his in-explicit behavior, and joins his rude means.
and here I am, writing a paragraph of words.

Now, if I must take YOUR behavior like an adult, then if I insult you back, TAKE IT LIKE AN ADULT.

Maybe if you write a poem it won't sound like you're crying about it.

"A pair I have, a pair of testes, though my tears may not betray,
'Tis but joke and harsh correction when I say I shan't more stay!
Your memory of me sure fails you, all I do is not complain -
But fight bravely my offenders and respond with right disdain.
As feeling grows of my unwelcome I return to say it more:
I am not a loser, stop it, I'll just show myself the door!
For though no other soul has said it, this is how I truly think:
Everyone believes me worthless like Yookyung of past A Pink."

I gave up at the end there (Yookyung was a qt, sad she had to leave), but you get the idea. And yes, two very nice young girls died a year ago, I've been talking about it since it happened. I'm pretty offended that you don't remember what I'm talking about, wow.

Disclaimer: Everything you read in this post is not serious. If you're offended by any of it it's because you're a crybaby.

"It's gonna be easy to remember your birthday now because it's also the anniversary of the car accident that killed two of the girls from Ladies' Code. =D"

This is honestly the best way anyone's ever remembered my birthday. And it reminds me that I haven't gone over the second half of that post yet, BRB

No one has ever mentioned depression in any post beside you, stop projecting onto people.

DW never originally insulted you. You simply took it as an insult and cant take criticism.

Stop being a massive bitch because nobody cares about your stupid fit, we just want to talk about AVP.

God just leave and don't come back. If you're going to behave like this then I don't want you here.

Actually, ConcreteHunter, DeathWraith did mention me, and said I was shoving my depressed life onto people. Read his posts again, please.

And DW...
That was funny, not gonna lie.

Peterson, Yautja, 8 years ago

lol just going to watch this unfold dont even care too drunk to really give a shit

Oh my god, is this really still happening?

Krio, I can't believe I have to remind you, but one of the guys your arguing with is a legitimate internet troll who worships/ed Boxxy of all people (either genuinely or sarcastically - I really cannot tell, that's how good he is). The other person plays League of Legends professionally (I think?). As for Peterson, he really doesn't give a shit, so there's no point in arguing with him. This is happening on an obscure Aliens Versus Predator role-playing forum where someone drew fanart of a lady Yautja's bare ass and it surprisingly WASN'T me. Do you see what I'm getting at? I might sound like a hypocrite when I say this considering my recent history here (a history I'm still not very proud of), but it is absolutely not worth it to argue about stupid bullshit on the internet with people who are of little to no consequence to your real life. If Gaunt called me a pussy-ass rectum sucker, I would just call him a nipple-titty cunt muffin and we'd go back to arguing about whether or not fondant is good (which it isn't, fuck you Gaunt where the fuck is my cake).

And I know DW's initial words were harsh, but there WAS some genuine advice behind them, believe it or not. He's just under no obligation to sugarcoat this shit for you considering that, again, we are on an AVP website where anime, Korean Pop, and some indie game about a photography major is discussed more than whether or not there's symbolism behind the fact that the very hyper-masculine Predators have vagina mouths. Do they get boners? Do their dick tips look like vaginas as well? What do their assholes look like

Edit: God, I can't believe I just involved myself in this bullshit. I'm promptly fucking off as of this sentence.

The other person plays League of Legends professionally (I think?)

Yeah sure lets go with that. anyway I think we should all calm down and just move past this. Nobody is forcing you to leave so yeah

Now let's discuss whether or not True Detective is a good show.

I've never seen it, I just wanna know if I should watch it.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 8 years ago

I only saw the last episode of season one, looked alright I guess.

Wait wait wait wait. I know this is off-topic and that we've probably discussed this in the past, but if we consider the Requiem Predalien's irregular features as being taken from the predators, isn't it reasonable to assume that the predator's mouths are also their genitalia?

DW, I think it's time you made your first on-topic thread in 8 years.

Whoa whoa whoa. Nah. I'm sure we've talked about it before. And this would be like my third. Anyway are you to the '80s style Kpop yet?

Real quicky....
REAL QUICKY....
Is there anyone here who was hyped for Metal Gear Solid?

I think Xeno was hyped, but he's not actually here, so... no? I've seen Robbaz play it and it looks fun.