DeathWraith, Yautja, 8 years ago

^ No.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 8 years ago

It's more like creative masturbation than anything else, really. You can probably get away with doing it in public and charging for shows by calling it performance art. In a few years people would be resurrecting Accepted jokes (ASK ME ABOUT MY WEINER / YOUR WAD IS SO GOOD / etc) and you'd be the wealthiest public masturbator in history. Truly, the inevitable film of your exploits would be an award-winning post-modern half-satire-half-dramedy about the openness of sexuality that invariably leads into a future where we can show off our dicks in public beaches the same way we do our nipples: With lotion and smiles.

But yeah, it's not gay. Unless you did it with your future/past self... Does that count as incest too?

@Peterson: But seriously, glad to see you're doing alright. Congrats on the baby - I just got a new nephew 3 years ago and it's been great.

@DH: I didn't comment on FB but I like your Xeno figure. Did I ever tell you I used to make those when I was 15? There's probably an old picture on here somewhere... though not on any OTT. It's old as shit.

@DD: "OFF-TOPIC THREAD 200: DD STANDS FOR "DICK.................... DPENIS

@SR: Oh hey, it's cool to see you following up on that. He looks like Lizardman from Soul Calibur.

How about Dick Dimples. Dimples are cute.

Anyway what do you mean "unless you do it with your past/future self"? Technically there is a slight delay between when you stroke your dick and when the brain processes it, therefore every time you masturbate you are getting a hand job from your past self and giving a hand job to your future self. And incest doesn't really matter unless someone gets pregnant, which is very unlikely unless you've had a next level sex change operation in the meantime. So don't worry about it, boys and girls. Suck your own dicks, eat your own pussies, cuddle with yourselves, tuck that lonely dick into your own butt. And if you're still worried, you can always just say "no homo" for good measure.

badapple24, Yautja, 8 years ago

The fuck is going on in this site at this point...

I feel as if we're always talking about dicks or asses, but lets talk about the real problem here

Illuminati

Well that sounds exactly like something the Illuminati might say.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 8 years ago

This again? There is no Illuminati. I killed them all. I killed them all with my dick and my ass, liberating the world and bringing dinosaurs back to life in the form of ostriches. A little respect, please.

Well that sounds exactly like something an ostrich might say.

I knew there was a reason ostriches have such sexy mating dances; DD was behind (hehe) this.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 8 years ago

Well, that sounds exactly like something DD might-wait, goddamnit.

supersonicman96, Yautja, 8 years ago

I'll be going to church camp tommorrow and i'll return by saturday. Until then however, I shall be inactive.

One of my friends used to go to church camp.

I don't have anything else to say, I just want to be relevant. Oh, but have a good time.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 8 years ago

You have a good time

concretehunter, Yautja, 8 years ago

So I'm friends with this girl who 100% wants to do the dirty but she has a boyfriend.

I thought me and here were just friends.

Wat do.

I don't think we are qualified to give advice about life, you should ask /b/.

concretehunter, Yautja, 8 years ago

Reminded me of an old post i made, might be relevant to some newer people:

"We have many unspoken rules here.

This will be one of the rare times i will explain them verbally.

1. You do not talk about, associate with or appreciate any factors of the AvP movies.

2. This is not 4chan, Don't act like it is.

3. Any advice we give (although it may seam intelligent or somewhat useful) I is speculation on the human condition.

We may seam like we understand aspects of life. This is untrue. Our borderline autistic obsession with a franchise completely deludes us of real constructive advice.

4. Once you're known by an acronym (CH, DD) or by a shortening (Daveberg to Dave) try to stay active. It took us a long time to figure out how to shorten your name, Please be considerate."

5. No one plays humans in RPGs. If you do you're a hipster."

skull_ripper, Yautja, 8 years ago

And that is why I love this site.

My advice tho? Hit it like an Orc with a war hammer!

Joking of course, I wouldn't do it, 'cause sounds like a good way to get into a fight with her boyfriend if he ever finds out. Plus, if she steps out on her man often(not saying she does, just as a 'what if' to consider), you could catch something regrettable.

In fact, someone I know got the clap, and passed out while trying to urinate. My brother drove them to the hospital, because they thought they were passing Kidney stones. Not so. It was chunks of puss from him having the Clap so bad.

Then again, everything I have said is invalid due to the rarely spoken rules mentioned directly above, as I understand no aspects of life, and any advice I give will probably lead to you living in the woods, licking the moss off of rocks.

Don't bite that cookie, you'll spoil your dinner.

I don't know if "cookie" means something else in the UK? Are those dinner rolls to you guys? I'm so behind...

BLOO REMEMBER TO CHECK OUT THE BILLIONS OF LINKS TO KPOP MUSIC VIDEOS ON PAGE 11 AND GIVE ME YOUR OPINION ON THEM SO I CAN SATISFY MY DAILY NEED TO SUPERFICIALLY DISCUSS KPOP WITH AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE!

I'll be back home to a better connection in about 2 weeks, during which I'm probably gonna be ass-deep in Youtube.