-Bloo-, Yautja, 8 years ago

"the raptors became good guys and (spoiler alert!) teamed up with the T-rex"

goddamn

@SR: Nah I haven't played it or checked Skype in a few weeks. I have the mobile app, but that was a mistake because I never have time to really get into a conversation, I only ever have time to briefly check what you guys send to me.

But anyway, no problem. Digital painting is hard. Even "simple" coloring styles like mine (cell shading) take a long time... I've spent anywhere from 2-5 hours on just coloring a single drawing (but it's usually just 2.5 hours). The drawing part only takes 30 minutes to an hour or two.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 8 years ago

,ayb ur jus bad n thats wy it takes a long tim lmao

just fuc of............................

badapple24, Yautja, 8 years ago

guise, calm yur tets bfor I noscope u bothh............

skull_ripper, Yautja, 8 years ago

U wot?

I feel like I forgot to do a Kpop update for Bloo in quite some time and I can't remember what I've linked and what I haven't up to a point, so it will probably include relinks near the end:

AoA - Heart Attack
Pretty generic, but still good song. If you like girls, you're gonna like girls.

Mamamoo - Um Oh Ah Yeh
My least favourite of the songs they've promoted so far, but still Mamamoo quality. And Hwasa's thighs save Kpop.

Anda - Touch
A girl I've never heard before who used to go by the name Andamiro, with the most overtly homosexual music video I've seen since Boy Is A Bottom.

Feel Kim - Stay With Me
I just love this guy's voice, kinda annoys me that all the comments are about how good he looks, but that may just be because he's not a girl. You may know him from such awesome songs as this.

Kim Yerim - Awoo

Kim Yerim - Love Game
A girl who used to be advertised for her body instead of her voice, so I hadn't listened to her stuff until this.

Sonamoo - Just Go
JUST DO IT

A.Kor - How We Do
The two rappers of the group famous for one of their rappers dissing Bom from 2ne1 and her company, YG Entertainment, and being buried in hate deeper than I would berry my dick in their ass.

7-1 - White Wind
These girls have had a pretty consistent pre-'89 Romania sound and also tfw no 16 yo gf.

EXID - Ah Yeah
One of the best groups, I don't remember any song they've promoted that I've disliked and I think their rapper writes the lyrics.

Girl's Day - Hello Bubble
Errday is Girl's Day.

Bestie - Excuse Me
Also one of the best groups, coincidentally three of their members are former EXID members. A song about how rude it is to look at a girl's ass when she pushes it in your face and a music video about how surprising it is that straight men are sexually attracted to women.

Kisum, Lil Cham, Jace, Bora and some guy wearing a monkey head - Feedback
Bora is from Sistar and the others got fucking destroyed in a show called Unpretty Rapstar by other female rappers. At least two of them forgot their lyrics from shock. Kisum is a qt though.

JYP - Who's Your Mama
Yes, it is the one and only JYP, the CEO of JYP Entertainment, who produces Miss A, 2PM and uh... others. He is known for having consistently turned down trainees who have instead gone on to become some of the greatest singers or groups in Kpop, the most famous one being motherfucking IU. My theory is that he does this to ensure that he remains the most talented artist in his company.

The Ark - The Light
Not a baptist church song. I've only watched the music video twice, because it reminds me too much of September 3rd.

Miss A - Only You
Remember what I said about JYP being the most talented of all the people he produces?

BigBang - We Like To Party

BigBang - Bae Bae

BigBang - Loser

BigBang - Sober

BigBang - Let's Not Fall In Love
They are big and they bang. For you. They are produced by YG, who, unlike JYP, is an asshole and a good businessman, so when they release something, they promote three or four songs at a time. There's another one, but it's shit so I'm not linking it.

Mamamoo - Ah Oop
Back when they were still excellent. I'm pretty sure I've linked these ones before, but linking just in case.

EXO - Call Me Baby
Kpop history right here. If you don't like this you are mentally retarded and deserve to... uh... shit, what would a fan say... I think I've linked this twice before.

CLC - Pepe
New Group of the Year. Just kidding, they had a pretty bad comeback since then.

Oh My Girl - Cupid
Just shot my heart already.

GFriend - Glass Bead
Actual new group of the year. Because they haven't had a comeback yet. Pretty sure they debuted last year, too.

There's gonna be a lot more this summer, so hold on to your tits!

EDIT:

9Muses - Hurt Locker
It's a song about a locker who got hurt. Totally not just using the title of the famous American movie for no apparent reason as Koreans do for fucking everything they have on TV. The best comeback this summer since Bestie.

Minx - Love Shake
Minx are really new, I think this is their first comeback and for some reason they're covering an older song of group Dal Shabet, who are produced by the same company. Generic girl group song with bad English, but it has cute girls in pants of disputable make and butt coverage.

Hyosung - Into You
I didn't forget this one, I purposefully left it out, however now that I listen to it again, it's actually not that bad. If you're a fan of legs, breasts, horse mouths, ugly clothes and unimpressive singing and dancing, then this is the music video for you!

Girl's Day - Ring My Bell
REV UP THOSE BONERS CAUSE IT'S PENIS HAPPY TIME!

SNSD - Party
Only watched this because of Sunny's red hair and white boobs. I refuse to recognize them as 8.

Sonamoo - Cushion
Like f(x) but with cute girls.

NC.A - Vanilla Shake
A really great singer who suffers from the generic cute idol image pushed by her company and has pretty boring songs as a result.

Stellar - Vibrato
The most desperate group there is. They should just change name from Stellar to Vagina. It's sad because their songs are pretty good but they are unpopular due to the semen demon image that they've adopted because their CEO thinks it will make them popular. They've flopped so many times I've lost count.

D.Holic - Chewy
This is their first comeback I think, their debut song was pretty uninteresting, but this one has a sweet gypsy music sample in the instrumental and I really like it.

Wanna.B - Attention
Pretty good song, doesn't sound good right from the start but gets better. Not sure if this is a debut or comeback.

Cheetah - My Number
Cheetah won the shitty survival rap show Unpretty Rapstar by a landslide, being the only contestant who seemed like she had any business being there at all. Despite this, she was the last one to release a single after the show, because all of the bad rappers hurried to make a comeback.

Kisum - You & Me
Speaking of Unpretty Rapstar losers, Kisum is back again in this post because she released a new music video but I forgot about it. She is still famous for forgetting her lyrics during the 1 on 1 battle on two different shows and still a major cutie.

Wonder Girls - I Feel You
THE COMEBACK OF THE FUCKING DECADE OVER HERE! Wonder Girls have finally released, after 3 years of pause due to members leaving to become an actress, or getting married and moving to Haiti, a full '80s style album that has nothing to do with the awesome teasers by Sunmi, Yubin, Lim and Yeeun. This is the only comeback this summer that hasn't left me waiting for something better. I recommend the entire album.

GD&TOP - Zutter
GD&TOP from BigBang. I have no idea what "zutter" means but the song is good and they pee on each other in the video.

Apink - Petal
Ya want waifus? Ya got waifus. These girls look so pure that your penis will shrink by 3cm.

T-ara - So Crazy
Ah, I couldn't have picked a worse time for this comeback if I were actively trying to make it look unnoticed. Drowning deep below the hype of the Wonder Girls and BigBang releases come T-ara, a group who are trying to make people forget all about the bullying scandal that destroyed their popularity, by releasing a generic song and music video about how they're pretty enough to win a beauty contest against a fat lady and steal her spotlight. Truly their CEO is a prophet and a paragon of wisdom.

Shinee - Married To The Music
Shinee, the guys who were the EXO before EXO, coming back with some real Michael Jackson shit. This song goes very well with Wonder Girls' album.

Primary & Lena Park - Hello
I don't know any of these people but holy shit this song is so good I want it to come out of my dick when I ejaculate.

Primary, Choa, Iron - Don't Be Shy
Well I know who Choa is, she's my favourite AoA. Anyway good song.

Peterson, Yautja, 8 years ago

So my Son was finally born on the 26th everyone!

11667474_955971811113362_4663400674267506223_n.jpg?oh=8ae046bf4259411bc18b64015ad8dd41&oe=562271DF

Dronehive, Yautja, 8 years ago

Holy shit, congrats Pete.

Fuuuck, feels like its been forever. What's up?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 8 years ago

Aww, congrats man!

I hope he pulls a Nimoy and lives long and prospers.

concretehunter, Yautja, 8 years ago

Gratz man!

Congratulations Peterson!

Hmmm. I think making a post explicitly intended for Bloo kills him every time and he needs to be resummoned.

Don't worry, I'm just currently in a place with REALLY shitty internet so I... don't go on the internet a lot anymore. Anyway, I bookmarked that last paged for later and I'm looking forward to it.

I haven't listened to much Kpop recently. Or any music besides Atlus OSTs, honestly.

@Peterson: So that's where you'be been for the past year...

Dronehive, Yautja, 8 years ago

I've got this really awesome Alien figure that I'll try and figure out how to post when I unpack it.

Peterson, Yautja, 8 years ago

@bloo Hasnt quiet been a year i still lurk here and there come online do a mass exidus of banning of the kitchen bots and deletion of posts when nobody is on. But yeah pretty much man haha

@DroneHive: Awesomeness, I look forward to it.

@Bloo: Here's somethin' from that project I told you about awhile ago http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad213/Blargosaurusrex/Monitor%20Warrior%20Cropped_zps9wg0e9rz.jpg

krio, Yautja, 8 years ago

Hmmm....
Nothing unusual here.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 8 years ago

This thread will never die. It will run until it hits 200. Maybe even beyond. IT IS IMMORTAL. WHEN I AM OLD AND SENILE, I WILL SILL POST DICK JOKES HERE.

concretehunter, Yautja, 8 years ago

Is it gay to suck your own dick?