The-Wolf, Yautja, 9 years ago

Its true. I heard Bloo's voice within a dream state. It was then. I knew the forum needed me.
You've got to forgive me if I don't remember all of you. Its been sooooooo long.

Your name sounds very familiar Deathwraith.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

holy shit

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

@DD: probably.

@Blizzard: I have a big enough gun, but no fences.

@DW: It is the only way I can upload videos. Also I washed it just the other day, and I don't fuck dead animals so it doesn't smell like that, only like Irish Spring.

@Bloo: Can you summon me an attractive woman named Cory with your mystic powers?

@Cory: Hi.

Sup, Skullripper.

@Bloo: Now that you summoned me, what is thy bidding my master?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

Oh, yeah, might be cause my name is, like, on the lips of every childless mother, you know, I walk inside the walls, I bleed shadows into the eyes of the brave, I carve the skin of the weak, stuff like that, no big deal. I was also on radio once, but I don't think anyone was listening to that particular station at that point.

Damn, that's imoression! Tell me more.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 9 years ago

@skull-ripper

You saw a black bear on your porch? Well that explains why I haven't seen Voltage on XBOX LIVE for a while.....he's lurking in the woods stealing lunchboxes.

All joking aside that seemed scary.

Also beach day....it is now. Time to get swimming.

On a serious note I want to address you guys in case I get eaten by a shark.

@skull-ripper: You're and awesome guy and probably even braver than me, that's cool I like that keep it up!

@concretehunter: You're hilarious and very insightful as well and a tad quirky and I've always enjoyed talking with you.

@Peterson: I know we haven't exactly talked much on Skype or here but you also fit the bill of being hilarious but at the same time very serious and you seem like you have your shit in order and you have great taste when it comes to ink. Very admirable of you. You're great Mod and you come across as a good person man.

@Deathdrop: What can I say? You're the DEATHDROP!

@DeathWraith: You're weird, that's all there is to it. But that's good too.

@gamefreak: You've been through some stuff and you survived. Respect bro.*highfive*

@Bloo: Well well well the impossible love child of Vince Masuka and Debra Morgan. What's not to like about you? Never a dull moment with you around dude.

@Blizzard: Yet another quirky kid here!

@The-Wolf: Not sure if I remember you or not(probably not) but ummm....you're on this website so you are therefore awesome.

@Kirby-Cage:*high-five* Nuff said.

@FireHunter: Brilliant RPGer! *applause*

PREDATORv2: Oh what the hell? You're just like all the other fantastic members of this site!

Rampage: Rock on brother.

BloodHarpy: Miss ya girl.

@Voltage-3000: Umm if you ever come back here and see this I wanted to tell you that in the time that I've known you, you've proven to be one of the best gamers I've never encountered. Plus you're VERY straightforward(and I loved that) and you never failed to make me laugh when I was feeling down and it was never a dull moment with ya. *hugs bear* Don't you ever forget who you are friend.

daveberg: You always seemed like a cool very laid-back dude.

Praetorian: I just want to say thank you for such and awesome website.

If I'm forgetting some people please let me know. Also I hope I don't meet my demise today but in case I do I just wanted to say it's been fun. If it hadn't been for this website, finding people who were just as weird in the head as me, I would've continued to think that I was alone in the world and to be very honest I wouldn't be here right now. Thank you all very much.

*hugs, kisses and high-fives for all*

DarkLioness aka Cadence W

P.S.

If you guys forget about me I'm going to haunt you all by hiding your tighty-whiteys!

@TW: Jesus, it's been, like... 6 years? How'v you been, motherfucker?

@SR: I didn't even know I had this power. What if you have a similar power? What if all the animals that are attacking you are named "Cory"?

@DL: Wow, that's really awesome of you to say. Although, lately, I feel like I haven't been here as much.

badapple24, Yautja, 9 years ago

;-; she forgot meh.... NUUUU

On a more serious note, it's awesome to see someone from the original site back again... never knew you but you seem pretty cool

I hate how they all keep coming back one at a time...

@Cory
This has been my off-topic character since I first got here, which was like 8 years ago, so I've had time.

@Bloo
Actually it's been a bit dull lately and I blame you exclusively.

badapple24, Yautja, 9 years ago

;-; she forgot meh.... NUUUU

On a more serious note, it's awesome to see someone from the original site back again... never knew you but you seem pretty cool

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

@The-Wolf/Cory: I'm just chilling out and what have you, how you doing?

@DL: That's very kind of you to say, and you're awesome too! Stay safe :)

@DW: DAMN. Damn........ dammit. Alright, I'm gonna make more posts, even if they're shit.

It's a slow day today, anyway.

tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

I like slow days the one chance I get to be a sloth. Unfortunately this is not one of those days for me and I've got a hectic weekend ahead of me.

PS I swear I will get around to posting on the combat threads. I swear.

Thanks all. Its good to see people on here. God its been nearly 10 years give or take. Its weird being back here. deathwraith, we had to have known each other. We joined around the same time.

So who all is active here? Apparently I'm not part of Balatu, which I can understand. I feel like I need a huge update, -Bloo-!

P.S. The show, Dexter, was awesome.

Peterson, Yautja, 9 years ago

What up Corey welcome back brother.

Thanks, bro. How goes it?

Its good to see you guys again.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 9 years ago

Ollo Corey, how are you my brother from another mother?

I have no idea what to say either, Bloo, I was just, you know, joshin, or whatever.