DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

Fucking Lee Byung Hun is playing the T1000. He's the guy who was getting blackmailed by one of my favourite girls in Kpop and now she's going to prison for up to 10 years, what a dumb cunt. Oh actually she's in the group that my sig image links to. Well, was in the group.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

I am so excited for more Chris Patt stupidness.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

It snowed once, lasted a month, has stayed cold ever since. In place of snow, we now have birds everywhere, mostly owls. Barred Owls....

Yay Chris Pratt stupidness! \o/

Got the nickname Groot 'cause of some of it now. They call my shorter, mouthier, gun loving older brother Rocket....

Edit: Anyone else get excited all over the carpet when they watched the cutscenes from Halo 2 Anniversary Edition? I did, a lot.

badapple24, Yautja, 9 years ago

So, Deadpool trailer is out SO EXCITED! Other than the whole ryan reynolds, but his voice fits the part well. So, worth it

It's amazing how dumb some of these people are http://imgur.com/gallery/9JCs9

Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

The... The Fawn one. Like, what the fuck people.

On another note, I got a 200 on my PSAT!

Is that good?

If scoring among the top 4% of people in my country is good, then yes.

Its a standardized test that colleges/universities look at. It also can qualify us to basically get a title that all but guarantees us entrance into many good colleges. I was 1% off the mark, but I can take it next year.

Congratulations then.

concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

So dumpster diving supermarket chains is an effective way of getting food. Most of the stuff is only a day out of date and can be frozen, Some pizza places like dominoes are pretty good and throw out pizzas that dont get delivered still in boxes. Foodbanks are good too. There is no shame in survival.

Churches are a nice place to sleep if you don't have anywhere warm, Even if you aren't religious they will still help you and feed you.

Just some tips incase any of you get in a position i was in a few months ago.

@ DW

Thanks man.

@ Concrete

Duly noted. Food banks are great. And they have bread. Bread is the best thing that they could give you, and they have lots of bread. At least the one I volunteer at.

Its kinda weird, but I'm realizing that by volunteering I actually end up being part of something that helps alot of people in situations like yours.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

@CH: Christ, man. I'm glad things are better now. You on Skype tonight?

Sadly skype no longer works for me, I suggest PM'ing me on facebook if you're into that.

Or, you know, Steam. It's like Skype but not shitty AND it has videogames.

I just finished Haruhi Suzumiya. It was pretty great at some points and a little boring in some others, but I liked it. I still need to watch the movie though.

EDIT: Oh, if everyone wants to move over to Steam, I'll try making it work again.

I can't atm, so if some people would get on Skype *cough* or give me their facebook that would be good.

Yeah... sorry DH, and everyone else. I'm gonna be honest, I have no time for chatting since I always need to be doing something. I wanna make some time for it, but it never works out. Whenever I DO chat with someone, it kinda happens by accident, and it hasn't happened often.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 9 years ago

Got the DNA results back from my ancestry.com thingy and found out that my linage is a very rich melting pot. Apart already knowing I was part Native American and Irish I now know that I'm also Scandinavian and possibly Egyptian. Who knew? Either way my life is now back to its chaotic normal.

Hey DL, nice to see you back.

How have things been? Its been awhile.

Being on your own when you're young is kind of a kick in the balls, It's hard to dive yourself because you have no one to impress. For me it's like "i should do x that would be productive and worth my time" but then i go do x and it's like "who cares i already knew i could do that"

You haven't got a mom or a dad to go "woah i didn't know you could do that, that's fucking awesome" so it just creates this hollow existence where your failures outweigh your achievements in your opinion of yourself. It's almost like I've been raised to not fail, rather than achieve. I'm capable of doing really well in college, But at the end of the day i feel like I'm just becoming a background figure in other peoples life; Just a dude sitting around eating his lunch on a park bench.

It's really hard to be alone in a world where you're your own hardest critic. It's got to the point where i try to stop feeling and thinking because it helps that gut wrenching feeling go away. Sometimes i wonder what it's like to have real parents, ones who don't throw you away. I miss living in a world where i didn't know better.

Sorry for treating this thread like my diary, I think you guys are the only people that would actually read any of the shit i write. I just needed to get this out there.