concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

My brain is turning to mush blarghblarghblarghblarghblarghblargh

DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

I'm too lazy to read it, but if it makes you feel better, anything a British person says sounds pretentious and cringey, so there's no reason to worry about that.

ultimate-xeno, Yautja, 9 years ago

What's this Skype you guys are talking about?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

I've been so busy and sick lately, I feel like someone's been secretly seeping my happiness out through my asshole.

Listen. Listen to me. Don't ever become ambitious. Don't go to college. You'll start shitting yourself so metaphorically that it'll manifest itself sarcastically into physical irony. Your sink will clog instead of your toilet though, because Of Course. Footsteps will appear in the snow in front of your house on Tuesdays. No one comes over on Tuesdays, who is that? Why are there extra pairs of footsteps? Who's bike wheel is that? Why is there a bike wheel and no bike? You'll end up coming up with a story for that bike wheel. You'll start side projects that you spend all your time on but don't get paid for. You'll think about buying a pet. Your fridge will be filled with Mike's Hard Lemonade even though why would I ever drink that over normal lemonade or vodka it's because I hate myself.

A moose will check out your car. He'll stay there for hours. He's not doing anything to the car. He's not friendly. He wants to stick his nose up your asshole and seep out your happiness. I've been listening to the Insterstellar soundtrack for a week and I'm crying about a daughter I don't have. Why is

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

I feel like I should mail you a care package Bloo....

Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

HOLY FUCK THIS WEEK BLOWS.

Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

@DD I agree. I had a panic attack this Monday :^(

What happened to you man?

badapple24, Yautja, 9 years ago

I'd love to skype with you all, perhaps talk about Prime time or something like that, just look me up, DC76978. I'll be the profile pic in the long sleeve xD

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

I've had a muscle torn or a rib out of place(there is debate as to which it is, point is it hurts like an SOB and limits my mobility)... is someone conspiring against us this week or some shit?

Fuck, the feminists are coming.

Good thing I have all these charts.

I hate that word and the people who made it.

badapple24, Yautja, 9 years ago

Fuck feminists, it's the preps. Destroying our nerdiness. Or they're both conspiring against us in a plot to eliminate us from the planet.

(if you're out of the loop, its a reference to a VN)

Women. There trying to eliminate us. We have to be prepared.

I'm trying to think of a stupider series of posts, and I'm having a hard time. Actually, wait-anything Shadowwall said is several leagues stupider than anything on this page, so there's that.

But c'mon, guys. Really.

I'm just making a reference nobody gets. To an angry guy who's crazy and looks like Harry Potter. His name is Kenji. He's from Katawa Shoujo. Look him up and you'll understand.

@DD I think I've explained before why I disagree with the word. Not the movement, but the word. We've probably had a long discussion in which we came to the agreement that we don't care what the other thinks enough to explain any further, or something, because we're both brained people who can do brain stuff so there's no reason to try to outbrain the other brain's brain with our brainy brain since nothing changes anyway. Probably.

@DW I would like to hear that explanation. Not because I disagree, but I just wanna hear your reasons.

@DH It's uh... in an off-topic thread somewhere, I'm sure... I don't wanna start the same argument again because I hate arguing FOR a point instead of against one.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

there sso much snow,

@DW: Yeah, fair enough. I was feeling pretty bitchy last night, which is the only reason I brought it up.

@Bloo: I KNOW, RIGHT?

Anyone see the trailer for that new Terminator movie? Eehhh... Not as cool-looking as Jurassic World (which will be stupid, but will at least features Chris Pratt: Lord of the Raptors.) Also, "Genisys" is one of the stupidest titles I've ever heard. Sweet JESUS. What were they smoking?