Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

@tawn: Jesus FUCK, man. I don't even know what to say...

tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

it's not too bad. with a steady supply of painkillers and a soft pillow i get to sleep through most of the day. not much on tv though and staying awake through long movies is a battle of will.

@dd you can say get well soon.

wont believe how difficult it was holding down shift and pressing 2 was to get that damn at sign.

Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

Sorry to hear that man. Hope you feel better soon.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

I wish you a speedy recovery Tawg!

DeathWraith, Yautja, 9 years ago

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK DAT PARASYTE EPISODE 5 JESUS FUCK

I will go so far as to call this a good anime.

EDIT: This looks promising, I hope it doesn't suck. Can't be worse than RWBY, right? RIGHT?

badapple24, Yautja, 9 years ago

This off topic thread should just be called OFF-TOPIC THREAD 16: FUCKIN ANIME!

No, no, no, it should be "OFF-TOPIC THREAD 16: FUCKIN' ANIME!" use your apostrophe silly bad apple!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

@SR: "OFF-TOPIC THREAD 16: I WANNA FUCK ANIME"

p4u-kirijo-05.png~original

@DW: I finally have time so I'm gonna watch Parasyte tomorrow. And... I don't really know what to think of that trailer. I'm not that interested, I only finished RWBY because of boobs (which weren't that great because of the animation)...

Wow, you actually finished RWBY? I gotta say, I like some of the girls' legs and crotches, but they don't make an appearance often enough to be worth the painfulness of the rest of the show. And what the fuck are they fighting, wolves and bears? Who thought it was a good idea to take regular animals, put a helmet on them and make them the antagonist?

Argonian, Yautja, 9 years ago

Hello!

Sorry I haven't been here, guys. Lots and lots of work lately.

What has been happening?

And... have any of you played Divinity: Dragon Commander?

I actually enjoyed RWBY and think they did rather well considering what they had to work with. I just love the music and fight sequences. I want more RWBY.

And no I haven't Argonian

Just found out yesterday I won the second costume contest I entered, hopefully next year will be better because even though I planned ahead this time it was still rushed at the end of the day.

@Bloo: Yes, yes I do.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

"take regular animals, put a helmet on them and make them the antagonist"

The fuck are you taking about? That sounds like an amazing idea. I can see the posters now:

CROCODILE IN A CRASH HELMET: THIS TIME IT'S HELMETTED.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

@AG: Nah, still too busy playing Persona.

@DW/tawg: I enjoyed the slice of life bits, those were fun. The action got better further in, too. And Black and Yellow are so bangable...

But yeah... I forced myself through everything else 'cause I can't form a satisfying opinion unless I watch something in its entirety. And it was still pretty bad. Like, badjoyable, but still bad overall. You're right though Tawg, I actually wanna see them improve, if only because I want more Yang.

@DD: It's an amazing idea it's just... the execution........... ..

You should just watch RWBY. Like, just pick a random episode and skip around till you find something that looks like a bunch of clawed gorilla pubes having a masquerade orgy.

I feel sorry for my dad right now, he's been cooking steaks for thirty-five years and is well known for his skill at it. But suddenly he isn't good enough according to his boss, because he's supposed bend over and take it when some whiny little fucker asked for a medium rare steak and they're bitching it is too bloody or some BS.

He's been doing this for THIRTY-FIVE YEARS, I think he knows how to cook a steak! And you know... everyone he's worked for previously raves on about how well the man can cook a steak!

As he said while ranting about this ridiculousness from his boss "I'm a steak cooking motherfucker! I know how to cook a motherfucking steak!"

I used to be a chef but quit because it was too stressful. Though I did not work anywhere near as long as your father I do know exactly how he feels. To which I say:

Fucking customers think there the fucking expert on everything under the sun. They think they are entitled to be treated like fucking royalty and it's all because we cant tell them to get the fuck out and never come back or we might get in trouble and loose everything due to some bullshit crap. I am passionate when it comes to cooking meat just right and many is the time that some self appointed prick who couldn't tell a something from his something else (got too tired and lazy to think of a good insult involving comparison) would tell me that what I made was not the way that they wanted it.

All I can really say is that arsehole customers are apart of the job and they are most certainly almost always wrong. Hence why I am now (once I am back on my feet and my hands are 100% again (really hoping they will)) a baker. No one else is up at those hours to complain to me.

Customers are entitled to be treated like they're the people who give you money so you can be not homeless. I get that you think you're an artist with the food you make, but most artists are completely broke.

Would anyone on here be willing to edit a trio of images for me? Basically all I need is a scar added and the hair color changed and the pauldrons made red and black.

@Tawg: Exactly!

@DW: Sure they're entitled to food for their money, but being a nit picky fucktard is not included in the price.

Which is cool, because you're not offering to be a nit-picky fucktard, right? But satisfaction is included in the price. So if the customer is not satisfied with your service, then either you do NOT presume to offer a satisfactory service and tell them to leave, you suck it up and keep your job, or you quit your job and continue to be a master of cooking meat just the right way, but without any meat to cook.

EDIT: Wow, really, now it says 5 hours by default when you post a comment. Has it been steadily going up for some time and no one noticed until it got to 4 hours?

I'm not dignifying that with a response.